1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there Really No Usable 'Free' Online Meeting Solution?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by countolaf, Mar 8, 2011.

I'm a big fan of DimDim until some company named Salesforce acquired the service and closed it. The reason why i liked DimDim is that its very lightweight, simplistic and web-based.

Obviously, its hard to find a good alternative mainly because a).most software just offer 14 day trial and b). they're not web-based.

A friend recommended a certain startup called 321meet.com and while it looked good and worked well for me, I was still looking and collecting for some other ones that closely resemble DimDim. Can you suggest any? or have you tried 321meet?

Thanks in advance

countolaf, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  2. AndrewDD

AndrewDD Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried Mikogo? It's a free online meeting solution. No trials with all features included for free.

If you wanted even more features than what is included in Mikogo, you can upgrade to the professional version, BeamYourScreen

AndrewDD, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  3. countolaf

countolaf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haven't tried Mikogo yet (my first time hearing the service). Well i think having it for free for an unlimited amount of time is nice! Will try it, just hope they don't have that much ads for their Free versions.

countolaf, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  4. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    What about meetup.com?

Justin_Dupre, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  5. techntuts

techntuts Member

Best Answers:
    Mikogo is good and it is free...

techntuts, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  6. countolaf

countolaf Active Member

Best Answers:

meetup isn't an online meeting solution at all. but i know it and i've used it a couple of times to hold local gatherings..

countolaf, Mar 17, 2011 IP