1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm doing business like this

Discussion in 'General Business' started by BensonYan, Mar 16, 2011.

I'm dealing with kinds of novel products in China.Basically, we do market promotion first before producing or purchasing.We did well in our country.But now we want to expand our market to foreign counties, especially english countries.We want to find partners and sell our products all over the world.We intend to cooperate with our partners in this way, for example:If there's a product appears to you, and it is novel, strange, with big potential market, but it is a little too high in price, then we can cooperate. Let us produce it in China, where the cost is much lower, and you can sell it all over the world. In this way, we would both make money before the market will be full of this product.We want to create more chances like this, but we got problems.The search engine people use most in China is Baidu, but they use GOOGLE most outside China.How should we do to promote our reputation in foreign countries and to be searched by potential customers?Thanks very much!

BensonYan, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  2. PT Boy

PT Boy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried Alibaba.com? and I know there are many more sites like it.

PT Boy, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  3. BensonYan

BensonYan Peon

Best Answers:
    i gonna to try Alibaba, but it is not enough for me.
    Alibaba can sell something that people know well and serch it exactly, while my products are novel, not popular yet, so i think i may need other novel means to find customer or partners(distributor e.g.)

BensonYan, Mar 17, 2011 IP