1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Write Photoshop tutorial : Get yourselves published...

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by sankalp35, Apr 14, 2011.

Hi all,
    I am sankalp, a gfx artist and i learned photoshop from lynda.com . However it was very difficult for me to learn PS at start coz the local tutors were quite expensive. I had to learn the basics on my own and then when i started having some money, then I subscribed to lynda
    Anyways,
    from that i was of the opinion that I would make my own tutorial website, and write tutorials for those getting started with PS. I am receiving a good audience @ adobewhatisit.com and inorder to keepup with the growing requirements, I would like some of you to write tutorials for my site. Obviously i wont be able to pay, but instead I will create a team page and then write about you, your skills, and provide a link for your portfolio. Please help me in my initiative. If you want, I can give you the software needed to take a snapshot and so on. Moreover, I dont set any limts for you. Submit a tutorial whenever you are free and build a image of someone who helps others. I will give you a cool author badge as well.
    Thats all i can say. I am not generating any money from this. The hosting and domain fees are from my pocket.
    if interested in this noble cause, you can,
    contact me - admin@sankalpgarud.co.cc
    pm me
    register yourself @ adobewhatisit.com and then submit an article from there.

Thank you for your time,
    Cheers

PS: I am currently not only open to Photoshop but any other article is okay...Even if its ot related to computers. So it is also a good opportunity to showcase your skills in front of the world...

Thanx to digitalpoint as well.

sankalp35, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  2. DesignL

DesignL Peon

Best Answers:
    Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

DesignL, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  3. sankalp35

sankalp35 Peon

Best Answers:
    whats this?

sankalp35, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  4. DesignL

DesignL Peon

Best Answers:
    Means your website Ain't working !

DesignL, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  5. abhi@flux

abhi@flux Peon

Best Answers:
    @Sankalp: Check your hosting account to check if your sql database is missing. If you have changed your hosting account password, change it in the wp-config file or equivalent.

abhi@flux, Apr 16, 2011 IP