1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which online business you recommend to start with $4000 ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fxlock, Apr 23, 2011.

which online business you recommend with $4000 ? i want something legal with good future and income ...i can invest more if you recommend good niche .

fxlock, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  2. fxtradeblog

fxtradeblog Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you to buy a website that is already making a nice income monthly, improve it and invest in advertising to increase the site traffic and your revenue.

fxtradeblog, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  3. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for your advice but i had bad experience with this ... i want to build a new site and grow it .

fxlock, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  4. cheesee

cheesee Peon

Best Answers:
    Build an arcade site, these sites offer very little risk on your investment, and you should get a return on your investment rather quickly if done right. There is a forum dedicated to helping out arcade owners here: http://talkarcades.com.

cheesee, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  5. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    This question has been answered a zillion times...

Jakiller, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  6. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    show me the topics .. i dont want to waist my money like all other ones ... just show me which niche is good

fxlock, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  7. element01

element01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you can think of a niche or idea you are passionate about. I would recommend keeping your $4000 in the bank.

element01, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  8. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i want to invest in a different profitable niche ... i hire the professionals if i found profitable niche .

fxlock, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  9. Gamrpro

Gamrpro Member

Best Answers:
    I'd say start an online auction site. You wouldn't believe how much money they make. I will start my own in the future. Sorry I can't share my plans or my success will be taken.

Gamrpro, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  10. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Build/invest in creating 1 site with moneterization Adsense + Affiliates ...

w3bmaster, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  11. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    web hosting services is the best option for you

jhardy2008, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  12. dphazz

dphazz Peon

Best Answers:
    You should invest in market where you have competence (or any other assets). And even there be ready to lose them.

dphazz, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  13. Laychoo

Laychoo Guest

Best Answers:
    Health, wealth and cooking niches are good, but first invest in your own education, learn to built websites and generate traffic ... to make money online you must have the ability to rinse and repeat your "know how".

Laychoo, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  14. stevewritez

stevewritez Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes! As everyone mentioned. A website with good niche can always help you to earn money online. You can promote clcikbank products through websites or you can choose any affiliate program to make money online. But before investing understand the pros and cons, then make a move on.

stevewritez, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  15. famous2313

famous2313 Member

Best Answers:
    If i were you, I would take a portion of that money and study affiliate marketing.
    I believe affiliate marketing is the easliest and the fastest way to make money online.
    If you want to go that route then you should study Ewen Chia, Rosalind Gardner
    there affiliate marketing experts.

famous2313, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  16. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh my fucking god... taking investment advice from webmasters is like taking electrical circuitry advice from a butcher. I would just withdraw it if I was you and set fire to it.

Seqqa, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  17. naumank

naumank Active Member

Best Answers:
    well , i think in online business experience matter more then money, first of all think what online business i can do in better way and will enjoy it. then research about that and try to have some experience in it after that jump into the market.
    that the right approach other then you will found lots of internet marketers in every field who will be your competitors.

naumank, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  18. eljon08

eljon08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi. I suggest you try dropshipping. Look it up on Google or wherever you want. Unless you don't want to learn anything about the trade and just want to invest, I suggest you keep your money first until you learn something. Come up with something creative, hire freelancers and let others do the dirty work, but first, you should know what needs to be done.

Sorry to say this, but no one will ever spoon feed you what kind of niches are profitable unless maybe you give them a portion of your money. :D

eljon08, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  19. nyc123

nyc123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do a Google search on a company that has paid out 2 million dollars in 3 months to its participants called ROI Unlimited. The company is anchored in the travel industry and has a very lucrative compensation plan. You can invest at any entrance level that you feel comfortable with and just gradually leverage your way up to any of the higher levels once you have earned enough profits to do so.

nyc123, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  20. Gigusx

Gigusx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start gambling, don't put everything into this, start with 500$ and try to increase it.

Gigusx, Apr 26, 2011 IP