1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have $7000 to invest, I have ideas to invest but can't decide, what do you think.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mcdwgbiz, Apr 24, 2011.

I have this money that I want to invest in something that would give me at least a return of $300 per month and grow from there, any suggestions, this is what I have.

* Micro Account Forex
    PRO- I could make money instantly, leverage is big.
    CON- I could lose it instantly, leverage is big, I would need to practice months and months to get better

* TRADING EMINIS (FUTURES)
    PRO- 1 point $50, I only need two good points daily to make my goal, investment as little a $2000.
    CON- Not much education on the net about it, very speculative, risky, historically most beginners lose their money.

* INVEST IN HIGH RISK MUTUAL FUNDS
    PRO - Return can be as high as 50%
    CON - High risk, I have to wait at least a year, I will not make my goal monthly.

* DROPSHIPPING
    PRO - No inventory hold, I can have a profit without handling merchandise
    CON - Can't find a good dropshipping company, need to spend time on advertising website, need time to research products, market.

* Affiliate market
    PRO - potential for good profits, no need to have products
    CON - Can't find good program to invest (most online programs are scams) or I know the basics that they sell,

I know that there are a lot more opportunities like website flipping, blogging, adsense, real estate, car flipping, but I can't find a good source to invest in.

Any ideas?

mcdwgbiz, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  2. Just Jump

Just Jump Peon

Best Answers:
    You trying to boast or something, think for yourself.

Just Jump, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  3. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Trying to boast? $7000 is not much, I could lose it instantly. You're the kind of person who should never be in this forum since you add nothing to a conversation. That is what a forum is for, to share ideas, you're in the wrong place buddy.

4. Gamrpro

Gamrpro Member

Best Answers:
    Gamrpro, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  5. TheMissingLink007

TheMissingLink007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Buy Gold or Silver can you blive it 1500 an ounce and silver is starting to go up as well amazing bet it hits 2500 an ounce in 2-3 years

TheMissingLink007, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  6. fly2high

fly2high Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah Mcdwgbiz,

Even it is not much, but It still painful if lose it. You should make wise decision in whatever you decided to join into. As what you said in PRO n CON earlier. I just want to mention that, even if other people successful with the Micro Forex, Trading, Mutual Funds, Dropship, Affiliate Market, and Etcetera.. It still not guarantee that we can success like them who use those method.

fly2high, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  7. mcdwgbiz

Best Answers:
    It looks pretty good, i'll check it out. Once set up, do you have o advertise it just like a regular website?

I was thinking about this, investing in a stock or mutual fund for minerals, in fact most mutual funds I found that have the highest return were in minerals but still I would have to wait sometime for the return.

Thanks for the tip

Got your PM I will look it over, thanks

Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  8. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    An index fund? This may seem really boring but over time around 90%+ mutual funds are outperformed by an index fund. Do one in an emerging market and you could earn quite a bit.

sambling, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  9. sambling

Best Answers:
    Out of your ideas:

Forex and Futures generally require big money.

Mutual Fund- Can be great if you choose a good fund. But 50% is pretty high return. I know someone who once made 70% as an analyst at a fund in one year but those sort of returns only come along once in a while and I don't believe it will happen this year. Warren Buffet on average returns 23% over the longer term and this is about the upper end that you could aim for.

Dropshipping seems a great idea. Just have smart advertising and you could eeasily achieve your goal.

Affiliate Market- I wouldn't!

10. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Invest in 10 Affiliate sites ...
    Build + SEO => traffic => $$$
    Of coursev reality is not that easy ...

w3bmaster, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  11. mcdwgbiz

Best Answers:
    I didn't even know about this, I researched it and for example I found hostgator has those services but since I have no experience on this whatsoever, do you know if it requires technical expertise to manage it?

I was looking at that as well, I have used SEO plus I built a few sites before so maybe I will look into this

Thanks

12. Aquarezz

Aquarezz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you invest the money in websites? Profitable websites -- buy some, see what perform well and which don't and go further from there ;)

Aquarezz, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  13. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    Why dont you invest in the stcok market...?

I would also recommend gold or plate, they seem to be going up every year..

Jakiller, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  14. sambling

Best Answers:
    Try www.serversanddomains.com I host with them and they are reliable and have good technical support. So they should have good reseller support.

Reseller Panel basically controls your technical support if you want it to. It has wholesale rates and you add extra. This is quite a cheap way of starting.

It would cost $26 to start because you need domain clustering (so people don't know you're a reseller) and a domain.

Its free to sign up and check it out. You can have a play around to design it and stuff.
    resellerspanel.com

15. FastCashMoney

FastCashMoney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ^^maybe this, or get some adsense blogs set up for you and flip them when they earn 5-10 a day... or get some good cpa offers and drive some facebook ads tho them... get some good ideas and knowledge on fb ads and pick a good afiliate product and make a fortune man... build a list with a squeezpage inbetween... i'd do a mixture of all of this ;)

FastCashMoney, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  16. dolomoney

dolomoney Peon

Best Answers:
    OMG If I had that much to invest theres no question what to do with it. Go to flippa, dont even bother bidding on a site just click the buy now price (most likely 3,000 and under) for an already established site making money. Maybe pay someone from here or another forum to do some SEO and after a few months the site will start to earn much more. U just pay them a little for there work and your set!

dolomoney, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  17. mcdwgbiz

Best Answers:
    I have this as my first choice now, but again I've read there are scammers in there as well giving out false info so I'll do more research.

Thanks

18. Laychoo

Laychoo Guest

Best Answers:
    You will need more than $1200 to be successful in penny auction, cost for inventories. The script is only the beginning, it is also not advisable to use shared hosting, check out Amazon S3 for your hosting. You will need additional plugins to do other stuffs, as described in their website. You may also want to look into pennyauctionscript.com and compare between.
    Best wishes to your venture.

In what ever you do, always preserve your capital with calculated risks. My two cents worth - invest in your self education first, learn about websites building, learn how to generate traffic, as traffic is your lifeline to your websites. When you are conversant with these, then outsource to others to do the daily nitty gritty. Without the solid background behind you, everything will be relatively expensive. Notwithstanding the scammers, even if you purchase a solid and profitable website, there is no guarantee that it will still be profitable after you have taken over, as you will still need to nurture it to further increase visitors to it. Hope it helps and best wishes.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
    Laychoo, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  19. PPX

PPX Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd be careful with this - I expect it would take more than $7K to get the traffic needed to support this type of site. Plus, there is almost no barrier to entry for others to steal your market share. If you can get cheap traffic this would be great......if you have a good source.

PPX, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  20. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should buy a nice earning site and earn while sitting at home.

faheem334, Apr 25, 2011 IP