1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have $7000 to invest, I have ideas to invest but can't decide, what do you think.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mcdwgbiz, Apr 24, 2011.

1. magereanu

magereanu Member

Best Answers:
    you can invest in sport betting :D shure bets :) with 2.00 ODDS and you double your soum

magereanu, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  2. mrx345

mrx345 Peon

Best Answers:
    If I had 7 grand to play with I would invest it into some venture/startup... not necessary related to SEO.
    be careful with web related things because it's not that simple to make money of blogs or similar technologies
    I would try to find something people need or something that can create some additional value to people

mrx345, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  3. PPX

PPX Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this has some potential - but you cant exactly earn while sitting around......you'll have to do some work :)

PPX, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  4. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forex is the new get rich quick or die trying outlet. A lot of investors will approach it like gambling.

For investing in websites I've heard some members earning 2000% ROI with experience! Ask around there are a lot of experienced flippers in the domain section

MarTh-, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  5. Laychoo

Laychoo Guest

Best Answers:
    Well forex is that new, has been around for a long time. MarTH was right, it has been used as a get rich tool ... including myself! The market has a unique way to always teach us a lesson, I got burnt badly. Unless you really know what is happening around the world and keep track of your portfolio then no problem, otherwise it is easier said than done when it comes to making money in forex. IM is the way for me now with high ROI.

Laychoo, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  6. Adraco

Adraco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buying a site which already earns money is often a good deal, as long as you are able to weed out the scammers and the ones who have just built a quick "pump&dump" site. But it's quite easy to spot them and then stay clear and avoid them.

Adraco, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  7. Laychoo

Laychoo Guest

Best Answers:
    You will also need to know traffic generation strategies, otherwise that good site will die a natural death!

Laychoo, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  8. belgin fish

belgin fish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    any idea will work, you could have the greatest idea in the world but if you don't know what you're doing it wont work.

belgin fish, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  9. wadeinni

wadeinni Peon

Best Answers:
    Before you throw that money away, think long and hard about what will sensibly bring you the best return spread over a reasonable amount of time. I know many people who burn 5 to 10 grand in two weeks in the stock market, when they could have come up with a good idea for a business or service and use a portion of that money for startup cost and the rest for marketing and operation cost. Having even two thousand dollars for marketing a new startup is a huge deal. It can help get you visible in your chosen niche much faster than the free methods most of us use on the internet. But good luck finding a way to invest that money. I would only recommend not putting it in anything too high risk.

wadeinni, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  10. virtualcurrency

virtualcurrency Peon

Best Answers:
    I run a successful virtual currency business. Very little investment required to turn a huge profit. I could show you the ropes if you'd like to try something a little different.

virtualcurrency, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  11. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sit and wait for a site thats aged and has a decent semrush score and dont pay anything over 7 months rev for it, cash in repeat.

ЄxDeus™, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Niche software , web empire , dropshipping or stocks . All great choices .

ApocalypseXL, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  13. PPX

PPX Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm with you on this one! Patience is the key.

PPX, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  14. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Micro Account Forex option is good.

jhardy2008, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  15. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I've bought 4 websites at flippa, I did a lot of research and I think I got a good investment. I didn't spend all of it yet so I will look at other options as well, thanks everyone I got very good replies.

mcdwgbiz, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  16. serena85

serena85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello all, I think that first of all we can give you just ideas nothing more, that is your money and you will decide for theme. 7000 to invest is a great amount of money if we are talking about building sites and making social bookmarking and so on, to get a few hundreds per month. My opinion is that you should start to create websites with a maximum of 2000 dollars and with the rest of the amount you could live your life until it begins raining with money from the internet.

serena85, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  17. Jkie Reborn

Jkie Reborn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    check in the pms

Jkie Reborn, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  18. Governz

Governz Peon

Best Answers:
    Savings and Mutual Funds :)

Governz, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  19. djdestruction

djdestruction Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a few investment opportunites....websites, start ups, even recording industry stuff. Hit me up!

djdestruction, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  20. cordyceps

cordyceps Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to invest in property site and dropshipping. In property site you can invite the property agent to join your site to sell his/her property, so you get the benefit from the agent with membership account. In dropshipping you can make more money with sell some products from China in Ebay.

Thanks.

Ferryandi

cordyceps, Apr 30, 2011 IP