1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i can get targeted traffic from social networks?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Annie Allen, May 5, 2011.

Hello every body. If any body have answer of my question let me know. I am doing SEO for three website and every website have different target market, USA, UK and Canada.
    I use social networks like Facebook, twitter, linkedin and stumbleupon. and which is the best method for posting in these social networks?

Waiting for helpful reply
    Thanks.

Annie Allen, May 5, 2011 IP
  2. bazyv2

bazyv2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get lots of friends on all social networks and then start advertising. You can also get friends by posting good content.

bazyv2, May 5, 2011 IP
  3. techendeavour

techendeavour Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Facebook is the best option to drive targeted traffic.

techendeavour, May 5, 2011 IP
  4. Maria8904

Maria8904 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nowadays to get traffic from social networking sites is very productive. Such social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter will really give you targeted traffic.I can advise you to get targeted traffic from Twitter. If you want to promote your business and get real traffic you must have a huge number of followers, more followers you have more chances you have to promote your business,and if you are busy for spending many boring hours for adding Twitter followers you can simply buy them from a Twitter followers providing service such as www.buy-followers.org . They will do the hard work for you and save you a lot of time.

Maria8904, May 5, 2011 IP
  5. ParentingCoachLisa

ParentingCoachLisa Peon

Best Answers:
    Apply for an account then make new friends as much as you can. Gather audiences first then that's the time you post your links or site. If you are on Twitter, of course, you choose those followers having similar business as yours.

ParentingCoachLisa, May 6, 2011 IP
  6. Annie Allen

Annie Allen Peon

Best Answers:

I know dear that Facebook is the best for getting targeted traffic. but this is not answer of my question.

Annie Allen, May 6, 2011 IP
  7. Annie Allen

Annie Allen Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks for nice info. I already have an twitter account and i wanna promote my site 365socialmedia.co.uk . Is this necessary that I must make profile name as my site domain name? can i promote my site with other name?

8. Annie Allen

Annie Allen Peon

Best Answers:
    And kindly tell me that I offer Smart phone application and Facebook application development services in UK then how i can find followers who relevant to my field?

9. outsourcelink806

outsourcelink806 Peon

Best Answers:
    My personal opinion from social networking sites is very productive. Such social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter ,stumbleuopn,linkedin will really give you targeted traffic.

outsourcelink806, May 6, 2011 IP
  10. Annie Allen

Annie Allen Peon

Best Answers:
    Every body give here same answer that these social networking sites are very useful and productive and etc. but I told to every one that this is not answer of my question. I repeat that "how i can get targeted traffic from social networks?". and how I can get free followers who give me more visits on my website?

11. XtreMarketer

XtreMarketer Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice trick you can do with Facebook is to open a page with the keyword you wish to 'dominate', then build links to THIS FACEBOOK PAGE...

Facebook is an authority site so you can build MANY links without your page getting banned, and it can rise to page #1 of Google very quickly.

XtreMarketer, May 6, 2011 IP
  12. PromoDirect

PromoDirect Member

Best Answers:
    Build a strong fan base... interact with your users... learn from them... ask them questions... keep them updated... inform them about your services and their benefits in joining your network. This is all very important.

PromoDirect, May 6, 2011 IP
  13. capstonic

capstonic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Invite lot of friends to use your services free of cosat & also make a fan page of your business to promote your brand.

capstonic, May 6, 2011 IP
  14. Annie Allen

Annie Allen Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks dear, I just found my answer now, after having lots of unconcerned answers.

15. CrankDat

CrankDat Member

Best Answers:
    for Facebook....FB Ads

CrankDat, Nov 8, 2011 IP