1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A good forum posting service

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by scairns, May 21, 2011.

Where can we find a good quality forum posting service?

scairns, May 21, 2011 IP
  2. josephgriffin

josephgriffin Peon

Best Answers:
    what do you mean forum posting service? If it is creating many accounts on many forums and Includes links in profile accounts, I can do it. Please PM me for further explanation. But, you've wrong posted on this section

josephgriffin, May 22, 2011 IP
  3. Econox

Econox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are talking about somewhere you can get posts for your forum, you could try Postloop

Econox, May 24, 2011 IP
  4. bretttina

bretttina Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have recently used these too as an additional bump for my forum, postloop are very good

bretttina, May 26, 2011 IP
  5. Ki Adi Mundi

Ki Adi Mundi Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been rather unimpressed with postloop- the general quality of posts is low. In order toget any posts, it seems almost as if you have to allow anyone to register to your site from postloop. Therein lies the issue. The vast majority of users there post... crap.

Ki Adi Mundi, May 30, 2011 IP
  6. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey - I'm the owner of Postloop. Thought I would chime in ;)

You joined Postloop a few months ago, a time when we were definitely fighting some low quality posters. We've introduced some more features and processes to encourage higher quality posts which I've seen work very well. If you give it another shot, you might be surprised at the quality of the posters now. That's not to say that there aren't (and won't be) low quality posters in Postloop. They'll still sneak in, but they are few and far between now, and do not stick around for long.

One bit of advice for you: raise your minimum required rating to subscribe. If you raise it from 3 to 4, none of the users that you rated poorly would have ever been able to post in the first place. Sure, you will receive fewer posts, but consider this: would you rather receive 100 low quality posts in 1 week or 100 quality posts in 1 month?

GTAce, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  7. TheMissingLink007

TheMissingLink007 Peon

Best Answers:
    just have to put an ad in and see what you get your going to get good ones and bad forum posters. Trial & Error

TheMissingLink007, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  8. scairns

scairns Peon

Best Answers:
    Post loop I signed up for as a poster but must have skipped a step and so I never heard back too many loops to jump through for me, so if I cant post I am not going to buy lol

Ill just have to try some different ones.

scairns, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  9. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You did some steps out of order. You subscribed to The Postloop Portal after you made your 10 posts. That's explained in detail here.

If you have any questions about using it, all you've gotta do is ask.

GTAce, Jun 2, 2011 IP