1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Useless traffic from Socialmedia - All People Share your experience

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by hvwebseo, Jun 2, 2011.

Hello Friends,

All are saying social media is very useful for getting traffic as well getting more business.

I am trying since last month, i getting the traffic on my site but the bounce rate is too much high, its approx 85% bounce rate

I don't thing that social media is good for getting more and more business

If it is good then how? share your positive or negative experience here

Lets start.....

Regards,
    Vineet

hvwebseo, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  2. nestsoft1

nestsoft1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Eventhough there is more traffic,if there is no good quality content,then the bounce rate will be less.

nestsoft1, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  3. huasang

huasang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Vineet, Even from Social Media, you still need to look for your targetted niche. For example, "likes" the fan page related to your niche market and post quality comment on their walls.

I find that FB did provide good traffic for my blog but of course it doesn't always means conversion (but at least that's the starting point to get potential).

Cheers!

huasang, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  4. hvwebseo

hvwebseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    ya..its nice that like targeted niche fan page, and post in their walls, but can we post in that page walls? its public? i have never tried for that...

hvwebseo, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  5. Nirmal Ambrose

Nirmal Ambrose Peon

Best Answers:
    If your site contains quality content articles then surely social media is worth useful to you.

Nirmal Ambrose, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  6. socialmediamarketing01

socialmediamarketing01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Strategy and Brand Planning is an essential step. To raise awareness and project your brand into the market place well-conceived branding is needed. Planning includes choosing the best social media platforms to invest time in to virally accelerate participation and results.

socialmediamarketing01, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  7. AnalogJunkie

AnalogJunkie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best social media site I have submitted to is Stumble Upon. They send me the most traffic. Most others are subpar for me other than Twitter. (Try related tweets plugin!) Only about 2% of my traffic is from social media right now, but it still helps and gives you some links whether they are do follow or not.

I get about 18% from media searches.. which is the really useless traffic since they usually just take your image and leave. It's easy to rank for, but no ad clicks for it really.

AnalogJunkie, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  8. Maylin

Maylin Peon

Best Answers:
    It's good as long as it's relevant traffic and they get what they came to your site for.

Maylin, Jun 6, 2011 IP