1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting coupon site need help

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SHO, Dec 11, 2010.

I am starting a couple coupon sites but wanted to know the best places to find coupons to put on my site. Where do sites lke couponmom.com couponcabin.com or mycoupons.com get their coupons from?

SHO, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  2. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Most affiliate networks provide feed with coupons / deals from their programs. The send you a file .txt, .csv, . xml. The idea is that your coupon script will need some plugin to import all coupons in a automated way as there are a minimum of 40 offers daily ( depending on the network ).

aditd, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  3. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Get coupons by ringing up businesses- tell them it's a good promotional tool. Then they will be orgional.

sambling, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  4. lothos

lothos Member

Best Answers:
    +1. Many companies are happy to provide custom coupons.

lothos, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  5. Martin Buckley

Martin Buckley Peon

Best Answers:
    I would create a local coupon site where you offer local businesses say one free coupon per month/week and then they pay X amount per coupon after that. Another idea is to figure out a way to get paid per coupon downloaded or printed out or redeemed. I work with a number of business owners with my pizza discount card business and every business owner i have talked with would rather pay per results rather than pay up front and have no gaurantee of any results.

Just my 2 cents.

I wish you all the best with your new coupon business.

Martin

Martin Buckley, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  6. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depend. While we can see most success of coupon selling was groupon. And they do have minor down their range, which they told me that they sell coupon for vendor like something enjoy,relax and fun..for example foods, entertainment , travel and so on.
    So you get you a scope , what kind of product coupon you want to sell before you find the vendor and ask for it.
    Groupon is running profit sharing for the profit. So what your business model and what kind of thing you want to sell?

JerrickYeoh, Jun 8, 2011 IP