1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money? share !

Discussion in 'General Business' started by virtualwebmarket, Jun 27, 2011.

Here, on DP, we all make money ( most of us ). Some are making lots of, some are making a living and some are doing much less.

For the successful ones, the kings, the jokers, the online marketers i will say:

You Make money online? Share your ideas with us!

Thanks

virtualwebmarket, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  2. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    how you make money please tell me.. i also want

jhardy2008, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  3. zawadi

zawadi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think the majority of people here make enough money to talk about. There are lots of people here who do not make any money online and do not know how.
    I have made money online, but I would still call myself a "noob" because it is not nearly enough to live on.

I have made money with my own coupon (only I get the credit when it is used) If the network decides to change their whole affiliate network and upgrade it (which may happen in Aug 2011) I may not have that digital coupon and will be back to making no money online.

Most people will also read this thread and not respond because they are not going to give out their niche. They wont even tell you what they do to make money online. I have learned that 99% of people who earn online are not going to tell you the truth.

zawadi, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  4. kikyou

kikyou Member

Best Answers:
    totally agree!!!!!

kikyou, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  5. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol you've got people from all over the globe, to some people $15 a day is a full time living to some that wouldn't even keep the lights on every month. I think you need to work out what a full time income is in your country and work towards that. You're in the UK so you've at a major disadvantage in terms of currency rates I mean $1 is around £0.63.

Most of the people here aren't trying to make a living online, most people here are below 25 and in full time education and just want beer money. Some have no intentions of starting their own business, or trying and struggling to make money online. Most people want to join real industry get out in the work force earn some real money and then when they're in a position to make a choice of where they want to go can they start weighing up their options. Most of the intelligent people here are working that root.

Most people get that the internet isn't going to turn them into the next Mark Zuckerburg or the next Bill Gates and most aren't even aiming for that BS. Most of the most successful people who work in the online field, I'm talking like multi-millionaire cpa network owners etc have been in the industry half your life span. Some of the guys have been working in the industry since like 1997, and come from humble beginnings of getting some education behind them and then building up some experience with an employer.

Seqqa, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  6. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be a fool

Nobody that earns real money will teach you for free the secrets they maybe took years to Reach ...

w3bmaster, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  7. Seo.

Seo. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no one teach any one, you have to do it yourself, using google

Seo., Jul 6, 2011 IP
  8. Seo.

Seo. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did start more than 5 years ago, 4years i got no thing!

Seo., Jul 6, 2011 IP
  9. bkkman

bkkman Peon

Best Answers:
    I make money online through adsense I have a good method that pulls in $1k for anyone. I have people pay me a monthly fee and I make sure that they get paid. At the moment I have about 25 people Jv with me.

bkkman, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  10. djjulian

djjulian Peon

Best Answers:
    I make some dolars peer day writing, now im seeing the blogging world, beggining projects on another languajes like spanish, portugues and italian, i just shuld keep working to see results!

djjulian, Jul 10, 2011 IP