1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wants to Start An English Medium School

Discussion in 'General Business' started by hafizahmedraza, Jul 3, 2011.

Wants to Start An English Medium School​

Respected Members,
    Please give suggestions and guidance to start an English medium school in Punjab (Pakistan).
    I am a private teacher , won Best Teacher Award for senoir section from current employer, I am a Computer/Science teacher with an Engineering Background.

Now I wants to start my own school. The Problem is that I have little investment (you can say nothing:() so confused what to do?

Please guide me.....

Waiting for your replies.....

Regards

hafizahmedraza, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  2. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you planning to do this online or offline?

Assuming the latter, do you even have the land to start work?

If you've not got any money, you either need to ask your local authorities for funds or need to raise them via donations.

gr8liverpoolfan, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  3. RazorbackJones

RazorbackJones Peon

Best Answers:
    Read up on non-profit business models.

Find out what your government wants to do with this idea, after you have written a business plan of course. Think creatively and exhaust all possible resources. Be prepared to work very hard for this, but do not forget about the end result. Don't forget to use your qualifications as well.

RazorbackJones, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You realise this is an internet marketing forum. You'd be better to find a school management forum. Network with others who have run schools but who won't be in direct competition. They should be happy to discuss your ideas.

sarahk, Jul 5, 2011 IP