1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My ebook for newbies going from zero to 3k a month - Need some suggestions

Discussion in 'General Business' started by daftafterdaft, Jun 27, 2011.

I`ve been Working on my ebook in the past 2-3 weeks, and i just finished yesterday night with one of my partners.My e-book is for people that want to start earning decent online(from 1 to 3k ..in the worst cases).
    My dilema is ...how much should i sell the ebook for?I saw people sell ebooks for 5$ and they pretend to teach you how to make thousands and thousands of dollars every month..but the content of the ebooks are crap!After i compared my ebook with others i figgured out that who reads my ebook and wants to start with it, can make money in 1 week after purchasing(or less)I mean..my ebook really explains everything...not just general information like you find in most of the ebooks.I`m also thinking that if i sell it.. the ebook will then be shared for free on the internet and i dont want my work to go for free.
    So what you suggest me?How much should i charge for it?Or i should start some coaching services and get more money like revenue share from the earnings of the guys that will join me?
    i`m really waiting for some serious answers because my ebook is probably one of the best ones that explains everything, and actually works.There are 3 methods inside so.. i dont know..i`m kinda` scared to sell it .

If i will sell it anywhere, please let me know where are the best places to get it sold, and also the ebook will not go for less than 150$ i think ...or i dont know..come with suggestions

daftafterdaft, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  2. Your Law School

Your Law School Guest

Best Answers:
    $150 for a how to make money on the web ebook sounds high to me unless you or your site has some notoriety. Here's a thought, send me your book, and I will follow it, if it works like you say, I will tell all my friends!

Your Law School, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Since your method is really work then you better create a membership site to earn recurring income when new subscriber subscribe for your ebook.

The material is at your website thus they cannot share the ebook.

mentos, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  4. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    usually they are sold for 49$ max, you won't expect big sales if you rise your price up to 150$

Genesis1, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  5. Floors

Floors Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't sell for a 3$ or less? Because if you are really confident in your ebook that it really provide relevant and valuable information for the people who wants to earn money, then it is so possible for you to be success in selling it.

Floors, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  6. daftafterdaft

daftafterdaft Peon

Best Answers:
    I`m actually looking to sell it for 200$ or more.Including some sort of coaching ...i wont let it go for less than 200$

daftafterdaft, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  7. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think in that case you will need some testimonials and top promoters within the industry to make it work

Sensei.Design, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  8. daftafterdaft

daftafterdaft Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes that will be good.But how can i protect my ebook from staying away from all these pirate sites with nulled scripts, and against the copyright issues. Also i`m looking to sell maximum 100 copyes.This niche can`t be saturated easy, and the earnings are 100% sure ....if this gets on the hands of some people that dont respect my work....everyone will have it.So i better not sell it?

9. Sensei.Design

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Don'T sell it as ebook sell it as an ecourse ;) will also enable you to sell other products to same people afterwards and make some buck from advertising products to them

Sensei.Design, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  10. daftafterdaft

daftafterdaft Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks..it seems this is the best way to market my ideeas ...i will make a site for this

11. Sensei.Design

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    good luck with it and let me know if you need a review ^^

Sensei.Design, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  12. daftafterdaft

daftafterdaft Peon

Best Answers:
    When i`ll launch my ecourse website i`ll post here the link and Sensei.Design and Mentos will get it free for the suggestions.Anyway i`m expecting some reviews after 1 week( in 1 week you will probably make 700$ - 1k$ ) so i want strong proofs that this ebook is amazing!

daftafterdaft, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  13. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely 150$ for an ebook for newbies to make monyey online , no one would possibly buy it , so better reduce your price , becasue you state that its for newbies .OK if it is for online experts those who already made some cash.

unknownpray, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  14. workerbeeone

workerbeeone Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of newbies will not pay that much for a book telling them how to make money online. You would have to have an incredible reputation and a lot of legitimate testimonials to even get people to consider paying that much.

workerbeeone, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  15. Bvandyke

Bvandyke Member

Best Answers:
    The whole sharing forums/torrent thing just happens to everyone. Even guys like Frank Kern, John Reese, etc. have to watch those sites. But, most people don't use what they learn anyways. There are people who routinely drop 1000's of bucks on seminars and closed door events just to get the "high" from the dream being sold to them.

If your really nervous about releasing your ideas, stick with the high ticket price. Fewer people will buy but they might be better customers. If I drop a lot of money on something it will be in my best interest to keep to myself, right? If not I spent all that cash on nothing, especially if the niche/technique is still producing a good income stream.

As for you targeting newbies with your item. Here is something off the top of my head: You might want to stalk this and other forums (or hire someone to do it) and look for folks who really seem to need the help. aka. they started a thread like "I'm giving up all hope...etc etc". Drop in and help 'em out, be a light in their life. Also, due to reciprocation, they will be more loyal and be less likely to drop your tech. on the Black Hat Forum's "Freebie" page.

One other thing. If those techniques are your chief source of income you might want to rethink releasing the stuff until you and your team have another income source up and running.

Anyway I hope my ideas helped some what.

Best of luck!

Bvandyke, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  16. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Wow, Now you are looking to sell each ebook at $200 and maximum 100 copies so you will collect $20K
    So you claim anyone who buys your book can make $700 to $1k within 1 week. Let us say on the low side $700 per week so those 100 buyers will have made $70K in first week. So obviously everyone is asking why you want to slog and sell to 100 buyers and only earn $20K one time instead of earning $70K in first week. Why don't you give away the ebook for free to 100 noobs and ask them to give you 50% share of any earnings they make?
    Obviously, the catch with ebook hawkers/peddlers/ scammers is that the ebook is useless and cannot make the $700 to $1K that you claim. If you are so certain of your called awesome methods/ techniques to magically help 100 people sell and make $70K to $100K in first week, why are you miserably asking for help on how to sell your ebook? If you are such a master of selling why do you need help from us all to sell your ebook?
    OR to give you benefit of the doubt, you may truly believe in your ebook that you are blind that the techniques in it are useless or obvious or which can be found for free everyone else.
    No offence but in short, you are either a A) scammer or B) blind bat trying to lead other blind gullible noobs.
    :)

tradester, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  17. daftafterdaft

daftafterdaft Peon

Best Answers:
    I just said i wont sell this anymore as an ebook ....And actually a 10 years old guy will make money with this . proofs and reviews will come after i launch the ecourse site;)

daftafterdaft, Jul 23, 2011 IP