1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IsmMagic have you heard of it?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by triple7, Jul 5, 2011.

i stumbled upon a Skype Group for IsmMagic the other day so i joined, has anyone heard of Ismmagic, its a new site being made my a few Swom members, they have taken what they like from Swom and added their own personality to the mix and are creating IsmMagic.

Im a bit of a Social Network addict being on all the big ones and also the little ones and especially the ones that pay you money like sidetick and peoplestrings, thats where Ismmagic is supposed to fit in its going to be a business social site that pays you even if your not upgraded, its built on a 4 x9 matrix.

So has anyone got any thoughts on IsmMagic i have googled it, its all over Ibotoolbox and Ibosocial and on apsense, bizoppers and swom and on Ptc World Social, no one is saying anything bad at this stage.

Your comments please

triple7, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  2. steevwalter

steevwalter Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i have no idea about it... but i will check it out and will share my experience with this website.

steevwalter, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  3. triple7

triple7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your attention

triple7, Jul 5, 2011 IP