1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I start VOIP Business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rubeljoy, Jul 18, 2011.

Any One help me what is the serial procedure to build up VOIP business. Thanks In Advance.

rubeljoy, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  2. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) combines the traditional need for voice communication with the power of the Internet. VoIP providers convert analog audio signals from the transmitter's microphone into digital for delivery to a recipient's speakers. AOL, Vonage and Skype have dominated the VoIP industry since the beginning. New entrants into VoIP may be attracted to the industry's low overhead costs but they will struggle without a clear idea of how to generate revenue. Your VoIP business needs to offer lower prices while using multiple revenue sources to compete with the industry's heavy hitters.

1.Establish your rates, startup costs and brand building ideas in your VoIP business plan. Your plan should feature a balance sheet of costs and expenses for the first year as well as three- and five-year projections based on conservative revenue assumptions. Create sketches and outlines for marketing campaigns that show your vision for the VoIP company's future.
    2.Sidestep the venture capital process by using loans, personal savings and small investments for your VoIP business. Venture capitalists will likely overlook your VoIP business if your potential profit is too low. Your VoIP company should borrow enough money for market research, software and IT help through commercial banks and personal savings accounts.
    3.Register your VoIP business with the appropriate state agency (e.g., Missouri's Public Service Commission). Your VoIP application will need to address technical issues like website bandwidth as well as adherence to 911 service standards set by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). State agencies and the FCC require VoIP businesses to connect 911 calls to police dispatches, hospitals and fire stations in case of emergencies.
    4.Outsource your VoIP software development to a wholesaler like VoIP Innovations. VoIP Innovations and other wholesalers provide local numbers, technical assistance and billing tools for service providers. While you have little control over the VoIP software from a wholesaler, you can focus your attention on advertising and customer service by avoiding technical implementation.

Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_5037637_start-voip-business.html

jhardy2008, Jul 19, 2011 IP
    cronik likes this.
  3. Curtis Jackson

Curtis Jackson Banned

Best Answers:
    According to me dependable and reasonably priced phone service is the key of most contemporary businesses. The business world it would be unreasonable not to use the benefits of the available VoIP phone business system plans.

Curtis Jackson, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  4. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:

rubeljoy, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  5. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you getting into a business you don't understand? That doesn't make any sense, plus the fact that you're going to look an idiot to your clients when they finally realise you have no idea what you're talking about.

Seqqa, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  6. Bvandyke

Bvandyke Member

Best Answers:
    Hate to say, but he/she has a point.

I'm guessing that you are thinking about working as a contractor, not actually starting your own VOIP service.
    VOIP installation and maintenance is big though. If you can learn the trade you'll do well if you can communicate the benefits of it to possible clients.

Bvandyke, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  7. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck competing with Skype, you need it.

g36, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  8. Jayden Rivers

Jayden Rivers Peon

Best Answers:
    You can compete with Skype, and other big VoiP names. It's still newish technology.

I have worked for a VoIP company also, and its a very HUGE subject to learn, massive in fact. Do not take this lightly.

Jayden Rivers, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  9. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for reply.

rubeljoy, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  10. 88dbsakthi

88dbsakthi Peon

Best Answers:
    I also tried once but the legal procedures involved,technical difficulties and huge investment of money has ruined the plan

88dbsakthi, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  11. KateReese

KateReese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with you. Why not to try to implement something that you can really work on? A man can learn any business he is really interested in, and there is no point to stop somebody only because he is a newbie in this.

KateReese, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  12. dwhswebhosting

dwhswebhosting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a awesome domain for sale for a voip business. http://www.zerophone.com let know if you want to grab it.

dwhswebhosting, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  13. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    azharSEO, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  14. Trafik

Trafik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you have the voice traffic (calls, sms), then you can start a business with me, because I can make calls from your income.
    For more information, please contact icq :235-385-286, E-mail: ..

Trafik, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  15. Tomastamm

Tomastamm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tomastamm, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  16. Johnny21

Johnny21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you start as a reseller of an existing VoIP provider and get use to the business before trying to startup your own VoIP company. As such, you won't have to handle the license, technical, etc issues at the start, given you enough time to learn more about the business. If you are interested to start as a reseller PM me for more details. We do offer 1/1 billing for both reseller and end uses with very low rates. We also have iPhone app, andriod app and PC dialers.

Johnny21, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  17. joshua12346

joshua12346 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are VoIP providers convert analog audio signals from the transmitter's microphone into digital for delivery to a recipient's speakers. Skype has dominated the VoIP industry since the beginning. Keep in mind that your VoIP business needs to offer lower prices while using multiple revenue sources to compete with the industry's heavy hitters.

joshua12346, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  18. capanicus

capanicus Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jayden i completely do agree with you..VoIP definitely has a big Scope. :)

capanicus, Dec 9, 2012 IP