1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Suggestion Contests and Rewards Ideas....

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nhatle84, Jul 19, 2011.

Hello all,

I'm currently promoting my sites and love to have some interesting Contests and Rewards ideas for my members to get involved..

I'm open to all suggestions, regarding to cash and prizes :)
    Nhat

nhatle84, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  2. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

recently i have seen a site which was promoting its services page on Facebook by asking users to "Like" the services page and in turn they were giving free 60 Skype calling minutes. Personally, i found it interesting and liked that page and after that the like was visible on my page and many of my friends did the same. So, this is again not a bad idea if you ask me about promotional ideas.

:)

SSC, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  3. webxprt

webxprt Guest

Best Answers:
    shirts, tickets, giveaways, what kind of site are you running? you could tailor it more to your sites niche for giveaways.

webxprt, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  4. lesportifs

lesportifs Member

Best Answers:
    In depends what you need for your website, let's say you need more members.

Now promote something if people join your website. ( Ex; You will give a credit for people joining, 5$ coupon code or what ever!)

If you need visitors for your website, join forums related to your website subject. Post a thread like that; Every person that will visit this website (Your website) and join it, I will give 0.25$ usd/ new members from this forum to a fondation like cancer fondation. Make them register with the same name as their username on the forum you will post so you know how much to give.

You can say 0.10$ usd/ new members or the amount you want. I suggested this method to many persons, and it worked. Many people will only join so you will give the money but you will get alot of visitors and your website will be more known. Also put a page where people see how much you will give, or that you already gave! People will like that!

*Before doing that, make sure your website is ready with adsense/affiliate pubs so you will make money!!

lesportifs, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  5. nhatle84

nhatle84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My my.. what a fantastic idea, will put it to work hehe ^.^

nhatle84, Jul 20, 2011 IP