1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ok, so I have nothing but a Facebook Page! and when i say nothing, i mean it

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Andrea Bustamante, Jun 13, 2011.

Hey... I run a lot of projects at the same time and looks that the most difficult one is the one that's not even for myself
    promised to help a friend getting some facebook likes, thought it will be easier. the point is, and don't tell anyone... I HAVE NO $%#$%^ IDEA HOW TO DO IT!!!!
    frustrating yes, I know i shouldn't have accepted but is a good friend... anyway... stop crying like a little girl! i need some help
    a couple of likes and recommendations will be fine, maybe some guidance on the matter... you can check my signature to see the page, which is under my friend profile
    i am ready to do regular posts on the page ans twitter as well but i need some direction... i nknow this question has been asked like... ok, too many times but i don't need a guru or so, just some advise

thanks guys!

Andrea Bustamante, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  2. logomaniac

logomaniac Peon

Best Answers:
    Search for it on google and you´ll find quite a few good tips for that! ;)

logomaniac, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  3. Andrea Bustamante

Andrea Bustamante Member

Best Answers:
    yes of course, but seems like something is missing in the recipe. I know how to do that stuff, connect to twitter, invite people, post content, still something's missing
    anything else than "go search on google"?

Andrea Bustamante, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  4. domonique6

domonique6 Peon

Best Answers:
    What is your friends objective ? What does he want to use the facebook page ? To network for business or list building etc ? Once he decides on an objective you can go from there. It is not as hard as it seems . Facebook is definately a great place to start.

domonique6, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  5. gysev

gysev Peon

Best Answers:
    >thanks guys!
    you thanks

gysev, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  6. xenon121

xenon121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think you should go find something like twiends.com where you can have some "like" or you can also buy like in the web.

xenon121, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  7. Techguy87

Techguy87 Member

Best Answers:
    I think FB stopped using Twiends.

Techguy87, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  8. Andrea Bustamante

Andrea Bustamante Member

Best Answers:
    YES!! they stopped :( Confirmed

Andrea Bustamante, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  9. chrissponias

chrissponias Peon

Best Answers:
    This fan page is empty. Your friend must update it everyday in order to get traffic.

Many people build their fan pages with a professional design to make it more attractive.

They also give a free ebook as a gift to those who click on the Like button. This is a good way to get many fans.

chrissponias, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  10. elfguy

elfguy Member

Best Answers:
    How to make a lot of Facebook friends:

- Do a search for people based on interests according to what you want.
    - Look at how many friends they have. If they have over 1000 friends, then send them a friend request. Chances are they will accept you since they probably accept all friend requests
    - Don't do more than 100 or so per day, and if you do get blocked because too many people reported your requests as 'Spam', then wait 48 hours and continue
    - Once you have over 300-400 friends, take a look at the suggested friends that Facebook show you every day. Any of them who say "You have 21 friends in common" and such you can safely add as they will probably accept you as well.

It takes time but it's easy as hell to get lots of Facebook friends, around 100 a day.

elfguy, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  11. Andrea Bustamante

Andrea Bustamante Member

Best Answers:
    good stuff but fake friends can turn into likes? :)

Andrea Bustamante, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  12. rankexperts

rankexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    hi Andrea Bustamante , just search for other Facebook pages similar to your Facebook page and invite their admins to come and join you. If you are active on other 10 pages like your page, then there are chances that people from those pages would love to visit you page. Motivate your current fans to tag photos uploaded by you, tag updates will be posted to their walls and there is a potential chance of increase in traffic of your Facebook page.

rankexperts, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  13. moneynetbus

moneynetbus Peon

Best Answers:
    This is good advice, it is important to be active on other fan pages that are like your own, this will enable other people with similiar interests to see your link.

I noticed on the fan page it has not been updated. It needs more posts on it so that people who come to the page know what it is about (also a picture for the profile image is important.)

I have a lot of niche fan pages and to get likes from people that are interested in what I have to offer I write articles about the niche (in your case affiliate marketing) and submit these to article dirctory's with a link to my fan page in the resource section. This http://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Training-Daily/139043022837575 is a new fan page that I am working on and the majority of the likes came from article directory's.

I would stay away from buying facebook likes, yes it will look impressive to your friend, but none of these likes will convert.

moneynetbus, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  14. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have any problems you can search this forum for a very accurate answer. If not then there is always the big G.

unknownpray, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  15. colmane

colmane Peon

Best Answers:
    I thunk you can buy some targeted fans just remember do not ever ever use people on fivrr, most of them are scammers.

colmane, Aug 26, 2011 IP