1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need your help DPers to make $500

Discussion in 'General Business' started by RmcStudios, Jul 31, 2011.

Hello dudes and gals!

I'm in desperate need to get $500 on PayPal and I know what you're thinking. "Oh no, not another thread about this again". I've seen many of these threads before and they're pretty much the same. I've read through them and most of the suggestions are things I already know about but have failed with earlier. I need $500 as soon as possible but I suck at everything I do. Not even my phony website can make any sales -www.cashbox.webs.com-

Yes, it's a free website but what do you expect from someone with only three braincells. I need your help guys! Give me suggestions! I need $500 on PayPal and I need it relatively fast, within weeks. But with my never-ending bad luck I will earn 83 cents after one month of hard work. But I'm still working hard even though I fail. I learn from my mistakes.
    And yes, I've been a member here for three years and I've accomplished nothing! You can laugh all you want.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
    RmcStudios, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  2. Adrian75

Adrian75 Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you can try google adsense,or the easier is CPM program

Adrian75, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why you need $500?

I suggest you to load from bank.

mentos, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Since you're in Sweeden and need 500 USD within weeks here's my advice : get a real job . You'll get 1000 EUR minimum within 4 weeks now that's 1500 USD 3 times more then what you asked for .

Aren't you happy now that you know that ?

ApocalypseXL, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  5. Rob Zombie

Rob Zombie Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree with u dude.it's impossible for a new guy to do so.

Rob Zombie, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  6. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The OP is not new to the biz simply he's part of the 95% of webmasters who can never make money of this business . There is no shame in that . Just accept it and move on .

ApocalypseXL, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  7. theAdviserMe

theAdviserMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am telling you, it is quite hard especially for a newbie like you. People who can earn that much within days are people who are expert on their online business and most of them are brazen marketers. 

If you are interested, you can choose instead to get into FORUM POSTING with our group where per post is around .07 for a good poster just like me. Contact me if interested. 

theAdviserMe, Aug 3, 2011 IP