1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TheTruth About Make Extra Money Online.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by youness011, Aug 21, 2011.

> As you know ,you may be read many articles about make money online that make the reader crazy,
    and they didn't find the right way to focus on .
    However,the question is , what the elements are most effective to earn money using the digital world?
    There are two elements that the most effective to earn money and big income.
    The first is the time,you do not earn big income overnight.You should take and manage your time at
    least 5 to 6 hours a day.in other hand ,You should know information about the companies that you
    signing in, for avoiding scam sites - a lot of it online-, this operation can save more time to develop
    your earning skills.
    The second is that apply what you learn, most people know many things, but they don't apply.
    Go to youtube as an example and look for lessons, remember LEARN and APPLY.

youness011, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  2. sarhad12

sarhad12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    its not easy to make money online. most idea are already taken and unless you can come out with unique ideas its hard to make anything !! this is the sad truth to online money making!!

sarhad12, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  3. retirein10years

retirein10years Peon

Best Answers:
    The majority of business opportunities you come across these days over promise and under deliver. You'll see offers like "make $1500 in 48 hours", "earn $200 an hour", or "create an income stream of $50,000 a month".

After examining these opportunities, it becomes clear that, even though the business model may make sense, there's a universal flaw. You need to spend the same amount of money on marketing and advertising as you would receive from the business opportunity.

The people who create these opportunities sell you a pipe dream. The actual business they sell is the tip of the ice berg. You need to devote endless hours and/or unlimited money to get traction. Sure the Website has been professionally developed with all of the bells and whistles. They even provide you with helpful recources like training videos or online help text. What they don't do is partner with you to help get your business noticed. I'm talking about marketing and advertising.

Marketing and advertising is where most people fail. They give up before they make their first dollar because of the time, effort, money, and frustration that is involved.

Why not save yourself the trouble and get into a business opportunity that helps you market and advertise your business so you will be successful? Why not choose a business opportunity that assures your success by guaranteeing to buy your business back from you in the future?

Afterall if you are really serious about making money, shouldn't you research really money-making opportunities?

retirein10years, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here's the truth 95% of the people that try to make money online don't make a single cent . Out of those 5% that do make some money 70% will never make more then 1000 USD per year .

ApocalypseXL, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  5. webmaster100

webmaster100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

There are many ways to gain more money on the internet and to get business towards the site and traffic to also the internet gives you the opportunity to work part and full time here.

Thanks

webmaster100, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  6. Golden Touch

Golden Touch Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the main reasons so many marketers fail to make anything is that they enter into IM with the belief that it's "easy", or that it doesn't require any real work. You HAVE to treat it as seriously as you would any other business. The most crucial elements are time management and a willingness to actually use a bit of imagination.

Golden Touch, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  7. haruki92

haruki92 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you.Many people thinks that it is easier to do online business rather than offline business.Yes it require lesser costs but that doesn't mean that the work involved is lesser.

haruki92, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  8. boldpunter

boldpunter Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a very sobering thought. I guess it goes back to the fact that if it was easy then everyone would be doing it....My view is that making money online is just as (if not more) competitive than trying to make money offline in the 'real' world. Like everything, a bit of original thinking combined with hard work will give you an edge, although initially there is a learning curb involved to understand the basics (which I am currently undergoing) and sort the wheat from the chaff. I think it helps if you are genuinely interested and fascinated by online e-commerce (as I am and I guess a lot of others on this site are) because it is much easier to learn about something that you enjoy.

I think the problem that a lot of newbies face is procrastination i.e. they want to learn everything and get everything perfect before they do anything and time slips away from them. It's worth remembering that a lot of the big names in business today (such as Branson, Dyson etc) all had many failed attempts before they made it big so if you have an idea then don't be afraid to give it a go and fail would be my advice.

boldpunter, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  9. Visualz

Visualz Peon

Best Answers:
    I think everybody IS doing it because they THINK it is easy .. we can only blame the gurus on that ... the guys who have made millions from the words "Quick & Easy". "Slow & Hard" just aren't the kind of emotional triggers that sell ... even though it's what every beginner really need to know.

Visualz, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  10. skylark11

skylark11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you have to invest in order to receive profits, and there is a risk here, as there is a saying in my country "without a risk there is no capital"

skylark11, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  11. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Being focused is always been a challenge when you are going to try to make money using internet.Sometimes we use too many things at a time and it eventually make us failure.

shuvo, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  12. hassanimtiaz91

hassanimtiaz91 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is easy to earn money online if you know what to do and when to do it..

hassanimtiaz91, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  13. reagent

reagent Active Member

Best Answers:
    For many are invited, but few are chosen. (Matthew, 22:14)
    Agreed, it is. The problem is that it may take quite a long time to learn these what and when. And unfortunately, many will never learn it...
    If an average monthly wage in your home country is about $100, it'll be not that difficult to make a living from IM. But if it stays in $XXXX -- it's better to think twice and again, before going into IM full time.

reagent, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  14. Golden Touch

Golden Touch Peon

Best Answers:
    This is very true! If you happen to live in a country where the national wage is relatively low, then the income from freelancing can be very rewarding. For those of us in Western Europe or the US however, the cost of living makes it difficult for many newcomers to survive solely on IM income for the first few months - so it's vital for beginners to ensure that they have another (stable) source of income, or sufficient savings to pay the bills for the first 6 months. Once you've gained sufficient momentum, the rewards can be great - but in the initial stages it can be a struggle, and it definitely requires both good luck and considerable planning.

Golden Touch, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  15. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on building a real business. Building Adsense sites with the hope that Google is just going to give you free traffic handouts so you can sell it back to their customers isn't a business strategy. It's a "I'm a fucking idiot" strategy. Forget the idea that Google owes you a living, because they owe you fuck all. The type of people who think they're going to get rich off SEO, are those type of morons who believe next weeks lottery ticket, is going to be the magic one.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
    Seqqa, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  16. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Really? I made more than $1000 in my first year without any real website. Internet marketing is NOT that hard. Don't give-up and you'll get a lot money. There's no overnight success.

g36, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  17. Basanta

Basanta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Too difficult to earn money from online but easy for persons those are vast experience in this field.

Basanta, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  18. ronharper

ronharper Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, based from my experience, there's still a lot of gold to be made from the same ideas. You just have to repackage it in a way that it sounds up to date, and you could virtually sell anything on the internet. It's how I made a good living the past 2 years!

ronharper, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  19. ContentFox

ContentFox Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to build a wide skill set and Apply, I agree. focus on skills that you can implement right NOW.

ContentFox, Sep 21, 2011 IP