1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to monetize my website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kedar Ghatnekar, Aug 30, 2011.

Hello mates,
    I am new in this cyber world, i want to earn money here, i can buy domain, webspace and services required, i want partners who can make profit from it,
    it will be percentage share besis, pm me if anyone interested.

note: if you are not expert, dont bother me. i'm looking for professionlas who actually make money.

Kedar Ghatnekar, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  2. csreference

csreference Member

Best Answers:
    You need to have at least some background concept and idea before starting something. You cannot just be an investor and expect your partner to work his concept out. Besides, it wont work if you dont know what exactly you want to do. So think about it and then go ahead with investing and working it out with a partner.

csreference, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  3. chaujka

chaujka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well Kedar, to be honest with you, you should first try to do something for yourself before partnering up. If you can be able to raise some bit of investment cash, simply search for good services that offer money making guarantees (..and don't fall for scams)

There are some web design services I know that offer to make you a website, monetize it for you and then send start-up targeted traffic to the site, all this for as little as $200. They even guarantee you income right from month one or your money back (if you need a link to one such service, PM me). This is if you do not want to do any work yourself.

Alternatively, learn making a website yourself using services like SBI (costs about $299/year). Make an information website and monetize it to make money from it for days on end. This way, you will learn a lot about making money online while at the same time make money.

I hope this helps.

chaujka, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  4. karan_1128

karan_1128 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think so you should first learn to be in the field. There are so many professionals already earning, follow them on their blogs. Why would they partnership with a newbie when they are already earning $$$$$ . So I suggest you to read the blogs of the professionals and then start you venture/services. Good luck.

karan_1128, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  5. sexologist

sexologist Banned

Best Answers:
    how much money you plan to invest and in what type of websites?

sexologist, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  6. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you can approach a seo for this.

jhardy2008, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  7. miksy123

miksy123 Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of website are you talking about?

miksy123, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  8. IndieGuideBooks

IndieGuideBooks Greenhorn

Best Answers:

exactly agree .

IndieGuideBooks, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  9. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, you are either a noob or some sweatshop slave driver. Percentage share basis? Without any fee for work done? You must be joking. Good luck if you can find any professional who actually make money who is willing to do that. Maybe you can look for naive Eskimos or con some other noobs to be your partner.

tradester, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  10. ronharper

ronharper Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, if you're just starting out, there's no hope for getting reliable, quality partners on the plan you've put in place. Maybe when you're the big fish in a few years time you can call those shots, but for now, research a niche by yourself, read a lot of internet marketing articles and get some experience. No one wants a clueless, freeloading "leader" when it comes to partnerships on the web.

ronharper, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  11. Blaize

Blaize Member

Best Answers:
    At least learn some basic things before partnering up. It is better to post this thread on the partnership board to get relevant replies.

Blaize, Sep 10, 2011 IP