1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Proxy Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Business' started by antman, Jul 14, 2007.

1. vahing

vahing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have finally been accepted by Adversal. My question to you is whether they still permit their popunders and interstitials on the the proxified pages, assumed they have approved the site.

Thanks!

vahing, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  2. UncleP

UncleP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats :)
    I hope they accept them, it's all I have on mine, lol. Once they have approved your site you can use them on any site, you don't need seperate approval for each one. Plus you can use the same ad code on all sites if you want to, you can have different code for different sites too (I've checked with them).

They do banner ads now as well, you have to apply through your admin panel and it's usually instant but I haven't seen any displayed on my sites so maybe it's still in beta or they don't have a good fill rate yet. There's not many other options though.

UncleP, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  3. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What is the traffic requirement for Adversal? Do they approve international publishers?(from all countries?) I am desperately looking to monetize my proxified pages. :(

newbie191, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  4. UncleP

UncleP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know they approve publishers from many counties, including Asia and South America that I know of. The main requirement I believe is that 50% of your traffic is from North America, they do require some countries to be blocked like Iran, China & Russia and don't mind other non-English speaking countries blocked too. It's easy enough if you have GeoIP installed and you can show them tracking stats, I used statcounter to show visits and they were happy that I blocked a whole heap of countires (they asked which ones). They only really pay for traffic from US, CA, UK, FR/IT/DE (highest first) plus all 'other' (which isn't much). I'd send you a affiliate link but it's not allowed in a post here, it might've helped.

You could always message them and ask, I did, they answered within a day.

UncleP, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  5. thomash

thomash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Registed ,my username is herproxy
    wait for approval

thomash, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  6. Oxuro

Oxuro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It would be better and faster if you had sent me a pm.
    Your account is activated. :)

Oxuro, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  7. hokuspokus

hokuspokus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have a software who does this, 60+ sites so far, looking for more :)

hokuspokus, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  8. rocksfan

rocksfan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    is it available for sale??

rocksfan, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  9. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    is your app supports auto captcha?

geekos, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  10. UncleP

UncleP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this a boast or just a tease? :)

We can hope.

I thought captcha was supposed to stop automated submissions, else listing sites just end up full of crap, spam and fake proxies that redirect to other lists.

I know there are a lot of proxy lists out there, well over a hundred probably, but a good many don't send much traffic because they either have too few visitors or they're so full of free domains that it pushes others out of view quickly, or both. I think there's a need for an updated submit list that can be done manually by proxy webmasters to maximize the 'return for effort'. Less is more if you like. Just submit to lists that send the most traffic and not bother with ones that send little or none, the end result should be the same after all, lots of traffic to new proxies and less time spent submitting to lists :)

I do see proxies that have backlinks to sites that are no more, either parked or expired so that's just a waste of effort and page space. So... any volunteers to make a new listing sites list? Or sell a working submitter script that's up to date?

UncleP, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  11. hokuspokus

hokuspokus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, sorry for the late reply, i can't sell the software, i might offer it as a service though i have not made up my mind yet as there doesnt seem to be a big market for this :(

however i can submit for free if you like to verify that it´s for real, i will do this for 3 dp users, just pm me with your proxy domain site, also i will send you a list with backlinks that these sites require for you to be listed!

hokuspokus, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  12. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is possible with imacros plugin of firefox as geekos said earlier. I installed it and trying to understand how to make it work. It is also available as Chrome extension.

newbie191, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  13. UncleP

UncleP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried the imacros a while back but couldn't get it to work for me, I must've done it wrong or something, pebkac error probably :p It was quicker to do it the slow way, lol.

UncleP, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  14. UncleP

UncleP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Question for proxy owners/webmasters:
    How many more people would submit to atproxy lists if there was no login? Would you put up with a Captcha instead? And would you give your real email address? (EDIT: Not here obviously, I mean on the submit form)

UncleP, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  15. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ I would rather login. Capatcha make me sick. I am not using my real email for submissions.

newbie191, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  16. NickW2

NickW2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I’m pleased to announce a brand new web proxy, www.proxfree.com. ProxFree features:

• Completely free, funded by the on page advertisements.
    • Secure SSL encryption.
    • AES encrypted URLs with unique ciphers each session.
    • Powerful webservers in multiple continents. We attempt to automatically determine which is the fastest for you, but can easily change it.
    • Easily changeable IP addresses. Use different IPs which geolocate to many different regions in an instant.
    • A great and very compatible YouTube proxy. It also has some functionality on Vimeo, Dailymotion and Metacafe.
    • A usable Facebook proxy.
    • An adult proxy which is compatible with many of the largest adult "tube" and streaming sites.

Please let me know of any feedback you may have :).

NickW2, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  17. UncleP

UncleP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply, maybe I should've put a 'valid' email, I was thinking I'd get a lot of mickey.mouse at disney or bill.gates at microsoft etc. I don't use my main address for any lists either. I must admit I hate captcha too, there are some sites with login and captcha but that is OTT imho. Maybe I should give a choice, no login with captcha or login with no captcha, it's do-able.
    But for now I've modded topproxylist so there's no login, just a drop-down category and a check box to enable the submit button, the login still works of course but feel free to try it out :)

Now that's different! I like it, I guess it's a custom script of some sort, or a modded version of another. Good luck with it :D

UncleP, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  18. Oxuro

Oxuro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The summer has ended and we are now nearly into the middle of September. What does that mean?

That means that the new school year in most of the countries has started and the need for new fresh proxy sites
    will increase rapidly. So it’s time to promote new proxies, provide the proxy users with fresh new unblocked
    proxy sites and of course make some money.

Here at ProxyNoid we recognize the importance of helping our members earn more money with their proxy sites
    and for that reason why we are giving out a new coupon code just to help you with a little more FREE boost for your
    proxy sites.

What are you waiting for? The coupon code is Back2School. Go ahead and redeem it and use it whenever you want.
    p.s While you will be into your user panel, take a moment and check out the “Earn Credits” link that you will find there

Oxuro, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  19. cybertr0ne

cybertr0ne Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys! It took me more that a two weeks to read all the thread but it was very educational. I started my small proxy network, based on glype 1.2 (it was just released when I started). But unfortunetly The youtube plugins stopped to work for me. Now just gives me "access denied" or something when I try to play a video. What might cause this problem? I instaled fresh new Glype version and the see the same. Is there something with the host settings or youtube just banned my ip (never the last I can watch videos without proxy and my host is with the same IP because I host my proxies myself at home)

I find very convenient to host at home after I see what hosting problems have you guys. And it's more fun (except when the electricity stop:))
    Too bad that I enter the game too late, but you know it's better late than never...

cybertr0ne, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  20. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome aboard. :)
    I am also using new version of glype and official YT plugin. It seems to be working nicely so far. BTW how much you are paying for your home internet connection? You better look for a good proxy host because if your proxies go offline due to electricity then it doesn't sound right. :)
    My proxies are using 300-400 GB bandwidth each month and I can't even imagine how much I will have to pay to my internet service provider if I host them at home.

newbie191, Sep 12, 2011 IP