1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

re:pay per client

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sarhad12, Sep 2, 2011.

Hi I got my webhosting and have clients but not many so i wanted to find people who would find me clients and i would pay them per client basis.

But since my hosting is so cheap the price i cant pay alot.

my hosting starts at £5 for full year ,, then next package is £15 year and unlimited at £30 year...

if someone was to find me clients for £5 year would paying them £1 for this package be reasonable?

please guide me on setting price for those 3 packages and also if anyone interested in promoting let me know so i can put your onto consideration.

sarhad12, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude your prices are to freaking low . You're working for peanuts . People in the industry know the running costs . If you work for peanuts you get treated like peanuts.

ApocalypseXL, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  3. sarhad12

sarhad12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks i agree but this is starting price i will raise the price once it gets few more testimonials and gets famous.

sarhad12, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Big mistake to raise prices when there is a continuous war to see who can sustain the lowers price . Also expect people to leave when you up the prices . Set a solid price strategy and see if it's viable .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  5. sarhad12

sarhad12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmm your right.. im ok with this price it doesnt hurt me i can recover cost with few clients.... anyone still interested in this offer? pay per client?

sarhad12, Sep 2, 2011 IP