1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How would I monetise this adult website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Fap Map, Sep 3, 2011.

Four days ago I started an adult website where people submit their amateur photos and a location which is then put on a Google map. I'm currently averaging around 200 unique hits a day which I know is not a lot. However, I'm thinking ahead to when my traffic is more substantial and wondering what the best way to monetise the site is. It is currently set up with URLclick to launch a pop-up when and image is clicked.

This is my first time properly trying to grow a website. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: the site is free and I don't intend to sell membership.

Fap Map, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  2. Paradox™

Paradox™ Peon

Best Answers:
    Have tons of ads or offer adspace; have affiliate links to amazon for items someone might buy relating to the site.

Paradox™, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  3. broombroom

broombroom Member

Best Answers:
    I would definitely say adsense and advertising space.

broombroom, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  4. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use adbrite.com for this.

jhardy2008, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  5. adbash

adbash Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can't use adsense on adult website so you need to look for ad network which accept adult content. You can try networks like Adbash or Poponclick for popups. Also there is an option to use Adbrite. Maybe try to figure out how to make premium accounts with some premium features.

adbash, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  6. JTP

JTP Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense on an adult website? No way. It is against Google´s terms of service and will result into a ban. Careful with that.

JTP, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  7. blackout0826

blackout0826 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google wouldn't allow you to put adsense on adult content website.

I'll advice you to make like big monopolist - sell your product in price discrimination - what I mean create - standard, gold and premium account. Every account would access to different content - only premium account gets access to all - new photos, top rated and so on.

blackout0826, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  8. celestrist

celestrist Peon

Best Answers:
    definitely try some cpa network.

celestrist, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  9. LinkDeveloper

LinkDeveloper Peon

Best Answers:
    You have a fantastic opportunity to do what is called Local Marketing. Because you in essence know where these people are in: you can do simlular offers like a Grouponfor companies - its targets the people in the one area and you can use your DB to run these. Most companies know that scatter gun marketing isnt bringing as well results as the target marketing is. The also great benefit is that your site can do this as the main source but also do banner adds as a add on for the business - double dip so to speak. enjoy and hope it works

LinkDeveloper, Sep 8, 2011 IP