1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Give Up!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by imranamen6, Sep 6, 2011.

1. IamPower

IamPower Peon

Best Answers:
    DONT GIVE UP!

But yes, get a job as well - it will stop you from stressing over MONEY! - when you stress over money, then you wont have patience for your websites to grow, and develop.

Yes google does this to sites - but from my experience, its not a bad thing - its just natural for new sites to be going up and down for a while - its best to keep establishing credibility and patiently building your online business.

I know how you feel - i really do - but this is business, so dont be too hard on yourself

IamPower, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  2. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry i don't want to be harsh but if you have failed in making money online then you will fail in offline jobs too. Offline bosses don't pay you for doing nothing, you have to work your ass off to get paid.
    Making money on the internet is the easiest way of making money. I always wish I had started ten years back but I regret wasting too much time on offline jobs. There is a phrase "once a loser is always a loser".
    Your username suggests that you are from either India or Pakistan so you will understand there is another phrase in urdu "bund dikha ke bhaagna". (showing one's buttocks and run)

If you want to run its all upto you. If you have failed here you will fail in your offline ventures too.

0.02 $

newbie191, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  3. sophix

sophix Peon

Best Answers:
    If you quit now, you'll never know how close you were to success.

sophix, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  4. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It’s a fact that an offline job will give you income every month it will also give you job security. Personally I would look for offline work and keep the websites as a side job look at them as a hobby. You have 24 hours in a day you will only be at work 12 hours max and you only need 9 hours sleep that’s 3 hours of websites a night.

Some users are telling you to find something good and stick with it I’d disagree you need a diverse portfolio don’t keep your eggs in one basket. Once you get a little bit of income from your offline job save and buy a established website.

ЄxDeus™, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  5. awcguy

awcguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also remember, Just because a keyword tool says it has traffic it doesn't mean its a buying keyword traffic.

In the "Website Review" section of the forums.. post up your websites for people to give you feedback and guidance..

awcguy, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  6. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Worst advise ever.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch in this world dude. Who will give you money by doing nothing? That's why it is called "work". You need to give something to get something else in return.

"if you have failed in making money online then you will fail in offline jobs too"
    "Making money on the internet is the easiest way of making money."

Now that's dumb.

irule272, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  7. EpicShred

EpicShred Peon

Best Answers:
    Were you using exact match domains for any of your sites to help your ranking?

There is definitely a learning curve involved with Internet Marketing. It’s not something to quit your day job & jump into thinking you’ll make quick money. If you’re struggling then yeah, get a day job offline, but keep up the efforts on the side. Learn as much as you can.

Also, with a little creativity you can combine some of the IM ideas with offline marketing & be very successful.

EpicShred, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  8. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying to convince OP to stick with what he is doing for so many years. I know there isn't no such thing as a free lunch in this world and that's exactly what I am telling OP. I have been doing some offline jobs and I have found making money online far more easier. I am sorry if its been tough for you but I am making 10 times more money than I did doing my offline jobs. :)
    As I understand for somebody who is working online it should be easier to rethink their online strategies rather than giving up online and starting from scratch at an offline job.

newbie191, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  9. irule272

Best Answers:
    Dude just stop. You're not helping here instead you're just giving the thread starter a false hope by giving stupid statements. I mean dumb statement.

You might find making money online easy but unfortunately not all people are like you Einstein.

On-Topic:

first and foremost, don't believe on other that making money online is that easy. It's cool to earn money by just working at your home sitting comfortably in front of your own computer w/out having any boss and you have your freedom to do whatever you want to do, but it ain't that easy my friend. Also, don't believe in this so called get-rich-quick-online schemes. There's a 95% probability that it is a scam, illegal or they are using that phrase to mislead people.

Like what other here is saying, it takes time. Making money online is a learning curve. Ask yourself first what source of income online you want to get yourself into. Is it by making services? owning e-commerce website? affiliate marketing? or having website that earns thru advertisements? Choose something that you will not just treat it as a work or job but as a hobby as well, something you will enjoy while you're doing it. You only need to focus on one. You don't need to own 100s of websites and expect to earn thousand of income from it, you'll just end up with frustrations and eventually give up on everything. Use trial and error method, benchmarking and use free online resources. Mix your effort with a little bit of creativity.

If you're a breadwinner in your family and you decided to quit your day job offline work to earn money online, then you've just made a mistake. Like what other is saying, stick with your day job offline work and give maybe 3 hours of your time doing online-work. That's why it's important to choose a source of money online where your passion is so you won't lose an interest on working on it. Eventually money will just flow on your website without you noticing it, given that you're doing it the right way. Or another thing is, save a little bit of extra money from your day job income and invest on buying established websites with steady income(quite risky though).

Lastly, The most important ingredient of success "Patience". You need to have a lot of it, yes lots of it.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
    irule272, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  10. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The internet is the ultimate competitive market! You can't just make heaps doing the same old stuff. You need to think outside the box, create your own good idea. It doesn't have to be completely new, it could be a new version of an old idea.

sambling, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  11. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You could have said that more politely. But anyways thanks for the wise words.
    I am not giving OP false hope I am just stating the facts. Career choice is only a small thing in life. There are lot more important things in life like getting married, having kids and raising them. If OP keeps running away from facts he will end up a loser. You know running away from things is a habit if you do it once you do it over and over again. :)

All humans have brains in their heads. You know God put it there for a reason. You are supposed to use it. Einstein was only human BUT it seems he used his brain more than you do.

newbie191, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  12. irule272

Best Answers:

Since when did "making money online is so easy" became a fact?

Since when did the logic "If you fail making money online, you will fail making money offline" became a fact? (seriously, this is the most stupid statement I've ever read here)

Noticed how almost users here who posted on this thread are saying that it ain't easy and you need to put lots of hardwork on it and here you are still making DUMB statements.

Apparently the brain that God put on your head doesn't even have the capacity to identify a simple sarcastic statement. Isn't that funny "Einstein"?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
    irule272, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  13. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I hope you realize that this is the main difference between losers like you and winners. People like yourself lose hope when the hard times start. You guys just can't take it when the going gets tough and start whining.
    Anyways I tried my best to keep this as civil as possible but your name calling won't take us nowhere so before you start punching me in my face and torturing me I am out of here. kthnkxbye

newbie191, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  14. irule272

Best Answers:
    Where on my post did I ever say that I gave up because things are not working well for me? Where on my post did I advise the thread starter to stop making money online?

I'm just advising him base on his situation now. We are giving him detailed instructions on how to do it the right way.

Hey winner, you need to improve your reading comprehension skills. Just a piece of advice.

and yes do it pls. Leave this thread and start saving yourself from further humiliation because of your stupid statements.

("If you failed to make money online, you will fail making money from your regular day job work" - newbie191 )

LMAO. Your statement is winner dude.

btw your username suits you very well :D

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
    irule272, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  15. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't give up so fast. You cannot be millionaire overnight. Like with any business, it takes time, perseverance, hard work. Good luck. :)

tradester, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  16. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just as in the Pantene ad "It won't happen overnight, but it will happen"

sambling, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  17. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's no gain without pain ...

w3bmaster, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  18. neteater

neteater Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am trying from last four years to earn from net, but no luck but i am always learning and never loose my hopes, but offline job is more secure so keep on trying

neteater, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  19. OmarJames

OmarJames Member

Best Answers:
    Try and try until you succeed. Never surrender, never give up. Making money online is not an easy as 123, you have to work harder.

OJ

OmarJames, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  20. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol give up then, you already have a self defeating attitude. Peoples attitude to life determines where they go in life, and yours stinks. You seem to have a loser mentality.

Seqqa, Sep 12, 2011 IP