1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Car Import and Export Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SixOn, Sep 11, 2011.

I want 2 know if there is someone preferably in Europe interested in making money by selling car.
    I figured that since cars in Africa are so stoopid expensive I can form a partnership with someone based in Europe.
    They will look for cars under 3000 pounds in mint condition and when they get here, I re-sell with a 50percent markup and split the profit.
    Trust me, if anyone in Europe is serious about making money, contact me so that we can setup the partnership.
    People here in Africa are really hungry for cars like Mercedes Benz C class, VW Golf 4-5, VW GTi, BMWs, etc...
    I'm not sure about the shipping costs but those are details we can work on when we get in touch.
    Scam artists are not welcomed.

SixOn, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  2. SpiderHunter

SpiderHunter Peon

Best Answers:
    This could work, PM more details about car market in your area and your chat ID.

SpiderHunter, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  3. SixOn

SixOn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I thought I just did that.

What part of the proposal didn't you get?

SixOn, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  4. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you have to go with any business partner finding website.

jhardy2008, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well as someone that wanted to do the same thing let me tell you this taxes , taxes and taxes . Shipping taxes and government taxes will murder any profit you can dream off .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  6. joeuk

joeuk Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly, especially here in the UK!

joeuk, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  7. SixOn

SixOn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know one has to consider those taxes. Thats why I want to find out how it is done.

I know for a fact that the 2nd hand vehicle market is good and booming especially amongst young professionals looking to buy their first cars.professionals looking to buy their first cars.

SixOn, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  8. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Think of doing something else, try IT business related. The business you are trying to do is on a very large scale and you will have to put up a lot of money up front before you see cash flowing in..

unknownpray, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  9. programmer_best1

programmer_best1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice idea, but there are some countries in Africa that ban old cars import. so i guess you need to check your gov laws and texas

programmer_best1, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  10. silentmafioto

silentmafioto Member

Best Answers:
    Don`t dream about making a lot of money of this because as ApocalypseXL have said there are a lot of taxes that will increase very much the price and finally you won`t get nothing or just a little bit. I have tried to do the same thing, buy cars in Germany and sell them in Romania and Spain but with all the taxes I didn`t won too much so it`s not proffitable.Plus if you aren`t carefully you could loose very easily a lot of money.

silentmafioto, Sep 18, 2011 IP