1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would you do with $3000?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by lelkoun, Sep 17, 2011.

How would you invest 3000 dollars to gain more money as simple and fast as possible? :)
    Thanks for your advices.

lelkoun, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the level of risk you want to take on. That will ultimately determine the amount of return you're likely to expect. What's your risk tolerance?

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  3. lelkoun

lelkoun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you give me few examples, please?
    Of course, putting the money into e.g. a lottery (high risk) would be foolish, but I do not know exactly what types of risk levels do you have in mind.

lelkoun, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  4. jpinheiro

jpinheiro Peon

Best Answers:
    I would invest in lots of niche sites and make revenue on all of them 3000 is enough to start up a whole bunch with some good domains that you can probably buy off flippa or something. Just an idea of what I would do with it :)

jpinheiro, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  5. gaulia93

gaulia93 Peon

Best Answers:
    i will make 100 blog about micro niche keyword :)

gaulia93, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  6. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have everything from investing in bonds, stocks etc. To investing in building niche sites etc. Depends if you just want to stash money away, of you don't mind actively working on your investment. Someone is likely to say 'buy an established website', but to be honest I'd keep well away from buying websites.

There's normally a reason why a seemingly good website is for sale. I brought what I thought was a good website and in the end lost most of my money, you're better starting your own websites if that's what interests you.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  7. lelkoun

lelkoun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, buying a site which generates money (for example via affiliate links) does not sound like a bad idea. I just do not want anything which I would have to take care of regularly (writing stuff on blogs, news magazines etc).

What niche sites do you mean, Seqqa?

Would you recommend me some stock trading sites, please?

lelkoun, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well you have niche sites like "Tennis Rackets", then you have micro niche sites like "Cheap Dunlop Tennis Rackets" just as an example. You'd try and get a .com, .net or a .org exact domain match like www.cheapdunloptennisrackets.com etc and rank it for the keyword which shouldn't be to hard if the competition is low and you get an exact domain match.

The best sites I would recommend are www.fool.com and www.seekingalpha.com

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  9. lelkoun

lelkoun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think I know what do you mean now. How would you monetize these niche sites? Via Adsense or an affiliate program? What is the difference between this kind of sites and MFA (and similar shit)?

Thanks for the links.

lelkoun, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  10. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon Affiliate program, Adsense or some other affiliate program like an eCommerce affiliate program. For example, if you're starting a site about tennis rackets then maybe you want to find an eCommerce site that offers an affiliate program that you can link to.

They can be very profitable. It's the niche research that takes some time and being able to get a site ranking on page one, most people use this method with Adsense. But I know of a few people who have managed to get to the $100 a day mark by by building micro niche sites built for Amazon. With Christmas coming up it's a great time to get such sites up and running.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
    Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  11. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing really to be honest, what I'm planning to do is build ten niche authority blogs and get a unique article a day on each one plus profile and social media link wheel and pyramid work on each one a month. I Think the cost would be around $2,000/$3,000 a month but I think for a good niche with $1+ adsense keywords and a ever green niche you'll start to break even quite quickly. I suspect that you'll be able to achieve $1,000/$3,000 a month with each blog in adsense.

SecurityGuardTrainingHQ.com is basically a MFA custom built site and does around $1,500 in adsense. Site is around 9 months old.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  12. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    Stocks are better to get fast money.You wouldn't have ask this question if you know stock market well.So for you its a risk.you can setup any profitable business and can sell to have fast money.

bharatmax, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  13. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  14. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    sambling, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  15. inspirations

inspirations Peon

Best Answers:
    i would buy furniture accessories for my home as much as i can and descorate it.

inspirations, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  16. amasran

amasran Peon

Best Answers:
    I would invest in websites and later on sell them and try to make profit. I did Forex but I didn't go through with it at this moment because of that the market is really risky at this moment+I don't know how to do it anyways. Just invest in couple of website and try to built traffic to them so that you can actually sell the stuff you want to sell. I would also sell a couple of websites too. just to keep the money coming in you know. Make sure that your money will stay on the account. always keep a reserve. Invest wisely

amasran, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  17. E--Marketer

E--Marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it all depends on how good your niche is.

E--Marketer, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  18. anupamsharma6000@gmail.co

anupamsharma6000@gmail.co Peon

Best Answers:
    3000$ is not that big money but if u want to gain quick money out of it then you should invest in commodity may be in gold

19. nrmdzy

nrmdzy Peon

Best Answers:
    I would give forex a try. You would first want to learn about what makes the markets move, and learn exactly what you are doing. there is good money to be made in forex, and with $3000 you could turn that into a steady stream of income, as long as you make more than you lose lol.

nrmdzy, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  20. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Invest 1,5k in my websites and save the others

Sensei.Design, Sep 18, 2011 IP