1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CashFile.org is a BIG Scam!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Struggle, Aug 5, 2011.

Hello,

I've opened a thread because I'm mad on cashfile. I've been on cashfile for 5 months, since February I started to earn quite good money.
    It often happened that the page was offline even for few days ! That are enormous disbenefits for some people, they recompensed this by giving 2 days of premium ... 2 days of premium is worth $100-200? I don't think so! ... Lately it is worse with the rates on cashfile. I've got even downloads for $0.15 from countries like Germany, France, Netherlands - the countries with the highest rates ! More disbenefits, because the cheap surveys were not turned off. I had to upload files few times per week again because they were "illegall" - what is not true, bullshit ! I am one of the few people who earn on legal, true files - without copyright law.
    That's not all ! My last withdraw - requested 30.07 was canceleld and my account was banned. Why ? "Downloading own files" - why should I download own files if I earn $500-700 on my own blog per month !?
    Scam ! Users started to earn more and they decided to ban giving the imagintated reason to have more cash for themselves.

Here are screenshots from my account, made in day when I requested my payout for month july.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And message which I've received next day after requesting payout.

[​IMG]

That's all what I have to say about them. I finished with them, cheaters !
    As long as they did not cheat you I suggest turning to other pages, now I check firecash and sharecash. Rates are different, but on the sharecash they are rather law.

Do not belive in their "high" rates, because$ 0.15 is not the high rate. I will earn more on the normal upload without surveys.
    Be carefull!

Greetings!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
    Struggle, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  2. superdigg

superdigg Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that it was clear from the begenning that it's a scam due to the high rates .
    No ?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
    superdigg, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  3. Struggle

Struggle Guest

Best Answers:
    High rates are possible, because before downloading files ppl need to fill out the survey. But now they start cheating users, like me.....

Struggle, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  4. chaldo

chaldo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats why you need to switch over to sharecash lol

chaldo, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  5. JazMajor

JazMajor Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that....also thank you for posting your sentiments, at least we can avoid cashfile.org

JazMajor, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  6. Struggle

Struggle Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I'm trying right now sharecash and firecash. But at firecash are better rates and they have also mirror link with adscend media offers!

JazMajor no problem. I lost a lot of money, but I couldn't predict that they will cheat me... I started again with other sites and now I have 200$, I hope they will be better. :)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
    Struggle, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  7. superdigg

superdigg Active Member

Best Answers:
    They pay or it's another scam  ? 

superdigg, Aug 7, 2011 IP
  8. Struggle

Struggle Guest

Best Answers:
    I think shrecash is legit, but people don't like them.

Struggle, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  9. JazMajor

JazMajor Peon

Best Answers:

JazMajor, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  10. readezarchive

readezarchive Active Member

Best Answers:
    That stinks, but it happens all the time.

readezarchive, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  11. Blockis

Blockis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep in mind it's also copyrighted 2010 lol.

Blockis, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  12. Reedo

Reedo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this experience, plus the warning, and sorry you had to go through it. Sometimes you think your on to something great, and when the bottom falls out, the money loss is one thing but the frustration of hard work and lost time really hurts the most...! I hope something better turns around for you...

Reedo, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  13. Easygain

Easygain Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I would like to comment on this problem, Cashfile service is not a scam. We pay our users to constantly, in August we had a small technicals problem, but the long time service works best, also if the user above has been banned is only because of downloading files yourself, but nevertheless may further explain the situation with our technical staff.

Also you can see many payment proofs from last month.

Easygain, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  14. pbmann1213

pbmann1213 Peon

Best Answers:
    So, which is it? Did you guys have a technical glitch, or did the OP download his own files? If you're going to feed us bullshit, at least decide on a story. And where are the payment proofs?

pbmann1213, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  15. vkun

vkun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wish to inform all people that Cashfire.org is a scam. I get over $2000 dollar amount in the account but not paid and are locked account. I asked payment last month. They said me that they still do not receive payment from Adwork Media (big network and legit). check screenshot. it's my special advice to not work with them because they will never pay you. and sometime they will block you when you will ask about payment.

[​IMG]
    This is screenshot i do not receive payment

[​IMG]

- See more at: http://www.affpaying.com/cashfire#sthash.NKG8ynEz.dpuf

vkun, May 6, 2014 IP