1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Recent Success with Niche Websites (a simple method)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by freebieguru.com, Oct 12, 2011.

Hello,

I want to share my experience here about my very recent success.

I use to give SEO and design services here and on some other forums, freelancing websites etc. I have decided to make websites myself and make money from them, since I know how to design and do seo.

I have decided to go with micro niche websites, I tried a lot to find good tutorials, personal tutoring etc. After some research, I have taken the following steps and got some success. I hope my short story will help people here, because this community has actually helped me to make a living online. I am a programmer in a company though, but I want to make my living from the comfort of my home.

Step 1 : I learned keyword research and did some work on finding good keywords. I found a keyword that has 2000 plus local exact search volume(USA). This keyword is a product keyword. The keyword has medium competition.

Step 2 : I found 5 related keywords with good exact search volume and asked a writer to write 10 articles on the keywords provided. Some of them are reviews of clickbank product and its uses etc.

Step 3: I have designed a website and posted 3 articles on day 1 of its setup and scheduled other articles. Each article posted for every 2 days.

Step 4: I have taken the urls of all posts and started building article backlinks. I made sure that each keyword gets at least 600 live article backlinks, 2 links from each live article.

Step 5: I have build 10 web2.0 properties to the site and its internal pages

Step 6: I made a comment blast to all the live articles and to the web2.0 properties. I did not do this to my main site, since i don't want to take much risk of building too many automated backlinks direct to my website.

Step 7: I made 50 social bookmarks to the site and its internal pages. After all this seo, my site climbed on search engines and got the sweet spot in exactly 28 days. Also I got 3 sales for the product I promoted on the site within 10 days of placing affiliate links on the site. And the number is growing.

Now what am I doing?

I have recruited a virtual assistant and he is doing all the design and seo work for me. I am only doing keyword research. We have build 6 websites so far since last 2 weeks. 3 of these sites have already ranked on 1st page of google due to very low competition and started receiving some traffic. In short the main thing here is finding good keywords with low competition. Its not easy to find, but still if you put on some work then you can surely find them. There are plenty search micro niches which can earn money. Only thing is we need to find them. Hope these new websites will make me money as well.

I did not try adsense on these sites, just placed affiliate links to the products in the reviews. Now I have placed amazon products as well, lets see how it grows. But I think placing adsense can bring some extra income, I don't have an account now... will think of buying from the providers in coming days.

Sharing is Caring! So If you have anything to ask, I will be glad to answer (but not niche and domain details). This is not a new method but still it worked for me.

Regards

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
    freebieguru.com, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  2. ultimatewriters101

ultimatewriters101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think it is advisable to share the details of your sites to your virtual assistant? What if he or she is going to hack it later or something? I am afraid this might happen. What are your safety measures?

ultimatewriters101, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  3. apartman

apartman Member

Best Answers:
    nice!!! wish you the best!

apartman, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  4. e-Marketing Solutions

e-Marketing Solutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    good information buddy. thanks.

e-Marketing Solutions, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  5. freebieguru.com

freebieguru.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its not completely safe to give details to the VAs but what I usually do is (I am a designer myself) - I will install wordpress or whatever CMS I want to use, I will install relevant plugins and themes as well. I will then give him login details to make necessary modifications, etc. Another possible way is, ask him to design the site and submit files to me. I will then install the site on my server. As I deal more with the person, we will come to know more about each other. Personally, current VAs in my team are in touch with me since more than 3 yrs working for me on my client projects. How ever, I am recruiting more VAs at the moment with whom I need to be careful and I will some precautions which I mentioned above.

Thank you very much

Most welcome dude...

6. ThadBong

ThadBong Peon

Best Answers:
    You left out one important part...

Are you actually making money using this process?

ThadBong, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  7. freebieguru.com

freebieguru.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Which point do you think i missed? If its about niche and products I am promoting... I am sorry, I cannot reveal.
    I just shared my method....

And of course, yes I am earning... as I said in my first post. I wonder what do you actually mean by asking this question?

Regards

8. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are heading to the right direction and I am sure soon you will get success as your process looks good to me.

Thanks for sharing indeed.

shuvo, Oct 12, 2011 IP