1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting new micro niche site - HELP

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DomainSocial90, Oct 15, 2011.

I wanna to start new micro niche site related to health care?!
    That is general problem i dont know what will be general keyword it is good "health care?
    Site will be about removing acnes, hair lose, and all other problems that people have with their beuty!
    BTW What you think about my site related?
    Wher i can see how much are some keywords paid by adsense?

DomainSocial90, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  2. stanleychong

stanleychong Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I think embarrassingproblems(dot)com is the kind of sites you wanted to do.
    When it comes to keyword, I don't think anyone will search for "health care". Normally people with health problems will search for particular keywords related to their disease. Focus on one health topics at a time. Starting with acne, search for related keywords, do SEO for the keyword, once you see some results... move to another topic like hair loss.

stanleychong, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  3. DomainSocial90

DomainSocial90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay, but do you think i should create site like healthcare(dot)com and then just do good SEO for just acnes and when i do good keyword for it move to some other or to create just site like removeacnes(dot)com?

DomainSocial90, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  4. stanleychong

stanleychong Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on what you want for your site. If you're thinking to build a one stop health care sites, then go for healthcare(dot)com... if you want to focus on acne, then it will be removeacnes(dot)com. I doesn't matter which kind of sites you're building, your SEO effort will be payed off eventually.

stanleychong, Oct 16, 2011 IP