1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Themes/Templates Site Business, the real costs.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by klo, Oct 28, 2011.

Hi,

A month ago, I did this website, which show blogger and wp themes, actually showcase only my themes
    http://ufotemplates.com/

Since theme developed for this site is user-friendly and Seo optimized, I'm thinking to create few theme sites like this, to build back-links and to increase Alexa rank under 100k and to sell it later, what do you think about this business?

For example how much this site should cost if i sell it today?
    http://ufotemplates.com/

klo, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  2. mnh962

mnh962 Peon

Best Answers:
    hm,... let me guess,
    how about $19.9

mnh962, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  3. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you need to generate income to sell profitable ;) this way you will only make 20 bucks or something like this

Sensei.Design, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  4. klo

klo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to say that to focus only on site incomes is not good, somehow i believe is a fail idea.... I personally prefer to buy websites without any profitable and from them to generate $$$.

Most of sites success because of the owner talent, if you buy it, than you have to have same talent as previous owner... which seems you not to have... because if u had, probably you will already own a website and not need to buy it :)

klo, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  5. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    hehe but how I am supposed to tell what the site is worth if it's not making mony? There is no advantage for me owning it ;) There is no point to buy a website if you are not planning to make some bucks from it or sell it again profitable.

You need to provide relevant data to give us a fair chance to check what the site would be worth in our eyes. Number of Visitors, Rankings, and EARNINGS ;) also costs attatched to running the site are important as they will minimize the outcome

Of course you'll have to know what you are doing but that is true for every kind of business

Sensei.Design, Oct 29, 2011 IP