1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reddit not listed in Webmaster links to your site field, why is that?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by TSG, Nov 3, 2011.

Hi!
    I bookmarked my blog several articles on Reddit.com, however still Google webmaster links to your site field not display reddit.com but other bookmarked sites now appear on Webmaster tool. Why is that? That mean reddit.com ban me or any other reason. I bookmarked these articles October 1st to 3rd weeks.

Thanks!

TSG, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  2. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    Does reddt.com really ban you or did something get dropped somewhere? The only way to know for sure is to do it again. IF it fails to display this next time then I would start to do some deeper investigative work. Try it again and go from there. You have already lost time waiting as it is.

JPC-Sabrina, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  3. TSG

TSG Member

Best Answers:
    I can still add new bookmarks to Reddit. But they allow me one bookmark per one day.

TSG, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  4. gighive

gighive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd say to be really patient with Google sometimes...from my experience, it can take more than a few weeks to a couple of months for links to show up from social bookmarking sites. I used to fret over links not showing up. But eventually they do.

gighive, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  5. dilshan87

dilshan87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really wonder whether Reddit improves the traffic. Personally I don't like its appearance. Most of the people don't know much on this. I can't fine people on this even I have a Reddit account.

dilshan87, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  6. TSG

TSG Member

Best Answers:
    I don't expect traffic form Social bookmarking sites, but i want get backlinks.

I bookmarked them one month ago still not.

TSG, Nov 10, 2011 IP