1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gripsell Script

Discussion in 'General Business' started by webnovations, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    issued has been resolved.

webnovations, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  2. gripsell

gripsell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We regret the inconvenience caused. Mostly, errors shown in your video occur when cron job is not set properly or feed for some cities delivers deals from other cities. For e.g., Groupon feed request for Montreal delivers daily deals from other cities, groupon.com/api/v1/montreal/deals and this adds to duplication of deals. We keep a regular check on these issues but because this is 3rd party feed error, sometimes it may take some time to release patches. Kindly apply the patch, released on Oct 09 and let know if you still face any issue or would like Gripsell to apply patches.

Regards
    Gripsell

gripsell, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  3. Paul_Paul

Paul_Paul Member

Best Answers:
    I totally back up this claim from Webnovations. DO NOT BUY THIS. It will save you a lot of annoyance, time and money.

Paul_Paul, Dec 4, 2011 IP
  4. gripsell

gripsell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please send us the issues you are facing, we will resolve it.

gripsell, Dec 4, 2011 IP
  5. Xubuntu

Xubuntu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In general everything you buy and it's made in india is waste of money. I never seen one indian or a dev team from india to do a good job whiteout many, many complications. Time and money wasted. I work a lot on vworker and other sites and I just stopped hiring people from that country because they are not reliable. They seem unable to follow simple instructions and they always try to get out easy. If something bearly works it is done in their opinion. If I will hear kindly bla bla bla or see a phone number that starts with +91 I will go insane. Don't get me wrong, is not just india, is that entire area. If you want someone professional just hire someone from Russia, Romania, Germany, Scandinavia, Canada. They are twice as good as the best indians and they have a personal ego to get the job done correctly. They don't cut corners and most of the time they will get a better job than what you initially had in mind. And trust me, you will get much cheaper even the pay per hour could seem hire. I hope I will save someone some frustration with this conclusions after almost 10 years of developing/outsourcing.

Xubuntu, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  6. webnovations

webnovations Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    UPDATE: I have not used Gripsell script ever since my issues with them but I just want to update everyone that Gripsell extended the courtesy of refunding me. Whoever is managing this issue now probably saw that I had a legitimate case and initiated the refund. That tells me that they do care about their services.

Thank you Gripsell for doing the right thing.

webnovations, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  7. Yucks

Yucks Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with all this. Do not buy Gipsell or you will lose your money!

Yucks, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  8. checkltan

checkltan Peon

Best Answers:
    I've bought it and now I am regret. As you said the script is full of bugs. Now my support has expired and they are charging 199 for extension.
    My problem is I am not able to see the input box for content management. I've tried to reinstall but still doesn't work. Anyone experience this can share the solution?

checkltan, May 20, 2012 IP
  9. ann2013

ann2013 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm glad I still own the license of the script because gripsell just made a great improvement on their new script.. There's just a minor issues but I think they are working on it now.. AND THEY EVEN ANSWER QUERIES EVEN IF SUPPORT PERIOD HAS EXPIRED.. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL GIVE YOU MORE SALES GRIPSELL.. WAY TO GO!

ann2013, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  10. tigertime

tigertime Peon

Best Answers:
    I am considering buying the Gripsell Adv script... any recent reviews on it?
    I came across numerous complains about it.. in other forums... so am rather concern.

Any one encounter problems with their automated newsletters, how do we know which deals are being sent out to our subscribers? What if we want to do changes to the newsletter for the day.. there is no function for us preview and edit?

And, anyway to import "subscriber emails"?

tigertime, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  11. donotbuygripsell

donotbuygripsell Peon

Best Answers:
    Just want to say to save for your time and money.They are not professional and they cheap people to earn money and they donot have successful product delivery to customer at all.I suggest go and find other source from Russia or other europe country.They donot like to refund even they cannot give good product and they want more extend customer support package(149dollor)from you without give you promise that they will solve the problem for you.They are from India and they are so mean If I not wrong.Before you purchase,their sale are so good and show you as their engineer team can do everything but finally when you got problem and ask their engineer and feedback them about their product then they will reply you "We regret the inconvenience caused" and blur blur blur.Then you will think they will solve for your problem but finally it was still same.Donot waste your time and money and you will get only annoyance from them.please believe me .I dont want you to become my situation.

But some of sale person have good support and good customer service according to my experience.

donotbuygripsell, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  12. quickclick

quickclick Peon

Best Answers:
    Ann do you still have your gripsell script? Could you let me know if it is still possibly up for sale?

quickclick, Apr 15, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.