1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ExpressionEngine CMS

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ijoome, Dec 6, 2011.

Have anyone Used Expressionengine CMS?This is CMS Based On The Codeigniter PHP Frameworks.many Reviewer Saying This is Most Flexible More than joomla and Wordpress.Have anyone Tried This Softwares.This Is premium Softwares so Before Purchasing I need The Review From digital-point community.

ijoome, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  2. hardnova

hardnova Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried it but it is not ideal for what I do, which is create template based websites for my customers that have all the latest features they want, fast. EE was just like coding by hand in most cases and could not generate multiple sites easily. I now use SoNET v3.0 as it is much faster and works on server 08. Plus it has a self service interface that my customers use to service themselves which means I no longer have to admin every single site myself. It also lets me host all my customer sites which save them money and adds lots of value for my business. EE couldnt do any of that, so I switched.

good luck

hardnova, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  3. ijoome

ijoome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think this no PHP engine this is on .net frameworks,so i don't know about .net

ijoome, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  4. xboxsold

xboxsold Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I m Looking to purchase a used licence please let me know if anyone has a used licence to sell me. Please PM Me or contac me at

xboxsold, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  5. ibcanada

ibcanada Peon

Best Answers:
    There's a little bit of a learning curve with ExpressionEngine that would be something you should look into prior to purchasing a license. From a developer's point of view, it is quite flexible however the lack of plugins or add-ons may sway the vote as well. I personally haven't had a problem finding plugins to accomplish some of the functionality that I need but there's not as much to choose from in comparison with Joomla or WordPress etc.

If you do choose to go with ExpressionEngine, I would suggest throwing everything you know about how CMS works and approach it with an open mind.

*Edit* - I'm sorry, I didn't make note of the date of the original post.

ibcanada, Dec 3, 2012 IP