1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[ How can I convert my 38000 likes to sales in Facebook??? ]

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by indianachu, Dec 13, 2011.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
    indianachu, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  2. benzot

benzot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to learn about this too! Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks

benzot, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  3. Mrsugden1

Mrsugden1 Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest, facebook traffic usually does not give a good ratio of sales to how people people click your link unless you have an extremely targeted Facebook page.

This is because people are socially browsing and are not wanting to take out their credit card and buy something.

The best thing that you can do is engage your users in a CPA offer that targets the demographic and is short and easy to complete like am email submit. These usually payout quite well at $1.30-$1.80 per completed offer. People are much more willing to enter contests or something fun than pay for something which means that you will make more money and keep your users active at the same time. Make sure you post other things in your post post as well to not seem like you are spamming.

Good Luck!

Mrsugden1, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  4. ColinLiang

ColinLiang Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook "likes" is one of those things that are overhyped but generally don't count for anything. Think about it; how do you yourself go about browsing on Facebook? You read your wall, see what kind of things your friends are doing and if they liked something funny or cool then you chuckle and like it too. Not because you're interested in buying anything, but because just appreciate the brief piece of entertainment (and you want to fit in). But soon enough, you'll forget completely about it. I mean, how often do YOU buy anything from a company you liked? Most likely never.

The idea that likes=money is misunderstood. "Likes" by itself is never enough and only serves as a virtual scoreboard for people to show off ("look at how many people are talking about me today!". Meaningless. Facebook is there to create connections and build relationships between people (and businesses as well), not to make a quick buck. If you want to make money on Facebook, it'll take a lot of time. You'll need to provide them with regular relevant, personal and anticipated content (a funny comment, a useful tip or whatever, something they can share with their friends and look cool for doing so) overtime to earn the right to sell to them. A "like" is NOT permission for you to sell to them.

ColinLiang, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  5. znev08

znev08 Peon

Best Answers:
    u can monetize it by viral FB application with CPA

znev08, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  6. benzot

benzot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very good points. Znev08, can you please explain more details about this Viral FB application? Thanks

benzot, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  7. indianachu

indianachu Member

Best Answers:
    Thankyou ColinLiang for opening my eyes, coz I was misunderstood some things. But I am going through the way I told you.
    Its really a great thing to post the relevant things that they needed posting the interesting more over than all, with my experience I just notices being damn funny is the best way to get likes.
    Hope I will get atleast 10 sales for atleast an ebook, when my page hits 100k likes.

Thanks for the reply.

indianachu, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  8. indianachu

indianachu Member

Best Answers:
    Same here, could u explain more info regarding that??

indianachu, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  9. znev08

znev08 Peon

Best Answers:
    like when user allows the application it auto post to their wall, u can also do offline access(batch run) means when u do batch run it will post to maximum of 25 friends of the user who allows the app

znev08, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  10. Tony91

Tony91 Peon

Best Answers:
    your page is entertaining page so I hardly doubt you'd get some sales from it. you can try cpalead gateways.

Tony91, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  11. sksinghsanjeet

sksinghsanjeet Peon

Best Answers:
    Please explain more details about Facebook

sksinghsanjeet, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  12. MissieWriter

MissieWriter Peon

Best Answers:
    You could try use CPA methods on them. Also depending on the niche you could create a free report and include affiliate links in it which could bring in the sales.

MissieWriter, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  13. Dave Staley

Dave Staley Peon

Best Answers:
    any more detail on facebook would be appreciated

Dave Staley, Dec 23, 2011 IP