1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

OnlyWire - Support Staff Baffled

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by KenDockins, Dec 15, 2011.

OnlyWire's back link report system shows that my posts have been successfully sent out to high numbers of prominent social bookmark sites. However, current analysis checks with just about any current software out there shows absolutely NONE of the links generated by the OnlyWire system.

Need some experienced, top-notch digital-point warriors to lend some helpful support in getting to the bottom of this highly frustrating issue. Spent valuable time and due diligence in sending out all those links over months and nearly years worth of time... only to see nothing listed in any publicly visible search engine report.

Does anyone have any idea about this peculiar OnlyWire back link scenario?

FYI: I advised OnlyWire about this, and they sent me a page which shows that THEIR links are in fact active. However, the message they sent to me yesterday is this:

"Thank you for contacting OnlyWire Support.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I do not have any information on the programs you are using to track your back links. OnlyWire is submitting your content to the Social Networks. Please contact Google for additional information on how they index Social Networks.
    "

KenDockins, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  2. NikkiBlue

NikkiBlue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have no idea but I hope you get an answer.
    I just setup all of my Onlywire and PingFm accounts and plugins and planned to start using them regularly.

"Please contact Google for additional information " -?? Thats crazy

NikkiBlue, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  3. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL!
    That's all they said? :D

ilook, Jan 1, 2012 IP