1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scripts for Digital Music Store? Sell MP3 Singles/Albums

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by digitalhighs, Nov 9, 2006.

What are some good scripts to run a mp3 website selling single mp3s and albums. I have www.easybe.com 1-2-3 musicstore. Any alternatives?

Would be nice to have samples play in a flash stream.

digitalhighs, Nov 9, 2006 IP
  2. T-Soul

T-Soul Peon

Best Answers:
  3. eSpenders.com

eSpenders.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Im working on the same thing!
    I found this mp3 player on this site that you put your paypal payment link that you would send in a email! in you mp3s id3 tag comment and when you play the mp3 in thier flash player it show a shopping car next to the song in the play list!
    it looks nice i tried the demo and that ft. wouldnt work!it said it would work on the demo but it didn't! i would buy it but only if this ft works!
    so im just using paypal buttons and flash players now tho its a lot of work! I think both of these methods would be a lot of work!
    Im shure Thier is a much e-zier way!
    ps.
    maybe we can help make each other money!
    PeAcE

eSpenders.com, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  4. digitalhighs

digitalhighs Member

Best Answers:
    e

Lets work together. I put this project out for bid and have a guy taking a crack at it. Waiting to see his results.

digitalhighs, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  5. ccano

ccano Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm interested to know how 1-2-3 Music Store worked out for you. I've looked into it but I'd love to hear from someone who tried it first-hand if you don't mind. :D

ccano, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  6. digitalhighs

digitalhighs Member

Best Answers:
    its pretty basic but gets the job done. Allows sample plays from public directories. Sell single tracks or only with album. Paypal shopping cart with instant secure download link to customer valid for 24 hours. lighting fast process compared to other checkouts. VERY LIGHT backend. Artists are loosely entered in a text field when you add song or album information. No Artist Management.

One thing i must emphasize on is the EASE OF CHECKOUT.

you can check out my work in progress at socialriddimmusic.com

Nothing is up just yet, learning how to work some magic with this by adding a feature that will dynamically create a wimpy mp3 player from the album info. Don't know much about flash and moderate knowledge with php and mysql so I may have to find a work around.

The potential of this store is nice if you check out 3hmp3.com

i've been going on for countless days and nights trying to figure out the best solution for this venture. I would like to have a system where artists can create a profile, upload their own tracks, and track their earnings. such an animal?

digitalhighs, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  7. new2006

new2006 Peon

Best Answers:

Very nice...But I rreally wish you guys can use a flash player to play your sample MP3 clips.... It's harder for people to located the file when a flash player like Wimpy to play it.

new2006, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  8. digitalhighs

digitalhighs Member

Best Answers:
    Actually im not 'you guys' I am just an end user and I WISH i had the WIMPY feature built in. I should get paid for this thread :D

digitalhighs, Nov 21, 2006 IP