1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Future for Gold Prices

Discussion in 'General Business' started by LuisAlexander, Dec 28, 2011.

Are gold prices going to continue downwards? Definitely the answer is NO because it follows that when the Price of Specific Gold Coins Increases the Price of Gold also Increases. One way of increasing your money is Investing Gold Coins because it is profitable. Upon the history of Gold Coins, the value of Gold has been significantly increasing as a top investment bank declared to as much 400%.

LuisAlexander, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  2. Anurag_G

Anurag_G Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's boost

Anurag_G, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  3. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Investment on Gold Coins is profitable job.

Irfi0009, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  4. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Like I read some day's ago Gold is a bullmarket now - it's way to late to invest in Gold - all you will have from it is a loss. There is basicly no room for growing prices in Gold to see a get even 50% plus in my eyes.

Sensei.Design, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  5. mhovingh

mhovingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gold could go up, but we have already started to see the economy show signs of settling and even recovery in some areas. The time of Gold increasing in price many times over in short periods has passed, and it may not increase at all in the near future. Both Gold and Silver are on a downwards path.

Just yesterday afternoon (GMT -5) Bloomberg had an article that predicted Gold was approaching a bear market. At the same time, crude and heating oil are rising as unemployment numbers keep slowly dropping, along with the US shows both signs of recovery in the housing market and the ability to withstand a big negative impact from the economy in Europe.

As the US starts getting back on track, I am betting on oil for an increase. With governments on small budgets reducing infrastructure growth (like public transit), and more and more cars on the road all over the world every day, oil consumption should go up. Green autos still aren't near a point where oil is threatened. China is planning a huge project to install stations for "green" vehicles as it grows its road infrastructure, but that will take time and the near future looks great for oil consumption in China (from an investor's view, not green advocates).

mhovingh, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Be very wary though. We've just had a big scam where a "reputable" gold agent didn't actually hold the gold he bought for his customers and when they came to sell there was nothing there and people lost a lot of money.

You can visit property
    Shares are managed through independent companies
    futures are gambling

Personally, I like something I can touch

sarahk, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  7. !bc

!bc Peon

Best Answers:
    One should research on the definition of what an Asset Bubble is. Seems to me that’s what gold is.

!bc, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  8. PCOnline

PCOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    interesting points...

PCOnline, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  9. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gold right now is at a crossroads. It could skyrocket. Or it could crash. No one has the foggiest idea which way it is going to go. And if someone says they know, they are a liar and probably also a crook.

That said, the uptrend in gold since October 2008 is still in place. There is no indication YET that gold will crash. And it APPEARS that gold may continue its uptrend for the foreseeable future. Neither is there any indication that gold will skyrocket.

My gut feeling is that gold will continue to work its way higher for the time being. However, I do not see gold making any radical moves either up or down.

Basically, if you are going to buy gold, NEVER USE MONEY YOU NEED FOR SOMETHING ELSE DURING THE NEXT YEAR. If you do, and gold drops, you may be forced to sell your gold at a loss. Also, never risk money that you cannot afford to lose.

mmerlinn, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  10. WiseVIN

WiseVIN Peon

Best Answers:
    Gold prices will never go downwards, Gold is limited so the prices will definitely increase.

WiseVIN, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  11. swiftsaves

swiftsaves Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People nowadays dont have money left to buy gold .So no point investing in gold . Only 24 cert gold is high in demand.

swiftsaves, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  12. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Bullshit. Just look at the last 3 months. Gold was over $1900 per oz and today it is about $1640 per oz. Now I suppose you are going to tell me that it did not go down $260 per oz.

mmerlinn, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  13. BoBo_184

BoBo_184 Peon

Best Answers:
    historically gold has been used as an inflation hedge... however, the world is threatened by deflation as de-leveraging is occuring at every level of the economy. consumers are cutting back on their spending either as a result of weaker employment prospects or a desire to reduce debts... companies are cutting work force to preserve capital... western governments are all implementing austerity measures...

the only possible scenario where there could be any inflation is if further QEs are implemented and implemented on a massive scale...

the short term upside to gold price is very limited

BoBo_184, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  14. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    Gold never go down so gold investment is perfect job

seoaceindia, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  15. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Apparently you cannot read. Scroll back up 2 posts above your post and read what I pointed out there.

mmerlinn, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  16. andersonsjohn

andersonsjohn Banned

Best Answers:
    Gold will never go down... Gold and oil is the best investment...

andersonsjohn, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  17. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    ^^^^^ And another DP expert chimes in with pure nonsense ^^^^^

mmerlinn, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  18. ckline9

ckline9 Peon

Best Answers:
    id say its a little too late to be investing in gold nowadays

ckline9, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  19. hodgeemory@ymail.com

hodgeemory@ymail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    my prediction is like some thing that in near future the prices of gold would be boosted ......

hodgeemory@ymail.com, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  20. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    It is never too late to invest in anything. That does not mean you will make any money, though.

AT LAST! Someone who has an OPINION and states it as an OPINION.

There are way too many KNOW-IT-ALL so-called experts on DP - We need more opinions and less nonsense.

mmerlinn, Jan 23, 2012 IP