1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get traffic from Digg?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by hammadfaisal007, Feb 9, 2012.

I have been submitting my posts to Digg, but not getting any traffic from there? What should I do to get traffic from Digg? As soon as I post on my blog, I Digg it at the same moment.

hammadfaisal007, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  2. matty_wllson

matty_wllson Peon

Best Answers:
    Get more and more votes for your story which you have submitted in the Digg. When you got maximum votes then you will promoted to the top stories and peoples will hit your website and your website will get traffic. thats all.

matty_wllson, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  3. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all you should give importance to the quality of contents you publish on digg.

zubizubi, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  4. hammadfaisal007

hammadfaisal007 Member

Best Answers:
    How to get votes? I mean should I make friends in Digg community or is there something else?

hammadfaisal007, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  5. pamela321

pamela321 Peon

Best Answers:
    Get Votes from others and generate traffic.

pamela321, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  6. forum4sb

forum4sb Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to collect more votes for your Blog and the content of the blog mush be high quality also.

forum4sb, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  7. hammadfaisal007

hammadfaisal007 Member

Best Answers:
    Can I create fake ids and vote my diggs? I know it is wrong, but should I give it a try?

hammadfaisal007, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  8. matty_wllson

matty_wllson Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you have to make followers in Digg and arrange gtalk account of social media webmasters and by doing chat vote the stories mutually. I hope you get it now.

matty_wllson, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  9. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark Peon

Best Answers:
    The best part of digg is that with your articles and other submissions you can be very popular among other communities. Moreover, in dig you can check out many upcoming new articles, news, videos etc at the upcoming section.

stellaandreapark, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  10. hammadfaisal007

hammadfaisal007 Member

Best Answers:
    will it notify digg people? I mean what is the best safest way to do that?

hammadfaisal007, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  11. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digg some of interesting topic and when people will like your article they will give you vote so your story will get popular and people will click on your link which will redirect to your site

sousen, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  12. oon89

oon89 Peon

Best Answers:
    get more votes and more follower and then create a interesting articles. i think so

oon89, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  13. Sagir.khan

Sagir.khan Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want traffic from digg.com, you have to write about recent trends about technology or business for your blog post of your site & then you have to submit on digg.com after that you have to getting vote from the power digger ( those have already lots of follower & popular story on digg.com are called power digger) min 30 to 40 vote & your story became on front page of digg & then you can get lots of traffic from digg.com for your site...

Thanks,
    Sagir

Sagir.khan, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  14. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    Don’t submit only your own blog posts. You must diversify what you submit to Digg because, otherwise, the system will flag you as a spamer and your submissions won’t get anywhere. Digging 20 content items that are not yours for every item you submit that is yours, is a good ratio.
    Think hard about what you want the title and description to be. The title is the only thing that will grab the attention of Digg users that the system passes your submission off to. Try to create a curiosity by using creative titles. Use ordered lists (like ’10 fun ways to walk your dog’) and countdowns (like the top 10 funnies cop videos) because people like to read lists. The description should not only give a summary, but tell users what you think about the content item.
    Be an active Digg user. Never let your account be idle for more than a week. Set Digg as homepage in your browser, do whatever it takes to let the Digg system know that you are a dedicated and reputable user.
    Build relationships with other Digg users. If you have a friend on Digg, you can Digg his submissions and he can do the same for you. Digg once had a feature called ‘shout’ with which you could send content items you like to your friends on Digg. The shout button soon got taken advantage of by networks of Internet marketers and it was removed in May of 2009 in favor of sharing options like Facebook and Twitter. There is also no way that you can contact other Digg members through the Digg website. To get around that, you need to get in touch with Digg users IRL (in real life) or on Facebook and Twitter.
    Actually submit blog posts that are funny, useful or informative. This is probably a given but you should now that it is highly unlikely that you will make it to Digg’s frontpage if you write like a third grader.
    Consider carefully what category and sub-category you submit your blog post to. You should be as accurate as possible, anything else could cost you diggs.
    Don’t give up or lose momentum. If you follow these guidelines you will succeed in getting your blog post featured on the frontpage of Digg — it is not a question of if but a question of when. When you finally make it there, you will feel like you’re on top of the world!

Sam Gilmore, Feb 21, 2012 IP