1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I increase my Twitter Followers?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by carhireindia, Feb 7, 2012.

1. forum4sb

forum4sb Peon

Best Answers:
    There are lots of Twitter follower tolls, you may use these tools and definitely will get lots of followers.

forum4sb, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  2. morena.ck

morena.ck Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Informative thread. Will definitely keep these in mind when using Twitter. Being creative in your tweets also helps. The more interesting your tweets are, the higher chances of getting retweeted and consequently, more followers!

morena.ck, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  3. DannyE

DannyE Active Member

Best Answers:
    Give www.LikeVisits.com a try
    You Follow others and gain coins, then in return use those coins to gain tonnes of followers back!

Its really simple!

DannyE, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  4. Tilt&Turn

Tilt&Turn Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the point of 'buying' followers, the whole point of twitter is build followers who want to follow what you say and therefore you build a community that you can broadcast to. By buying followers you will not have the followers you want and therefore you will not build upon them, plus all the spam you will attract. Just use Twitter properly and true followers will come and you can build communication relationships with them.

Tilt&Turn, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  5. seamate

seamate Member

Best Answers:
    seamate, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  6. chzafar2012

chzafar2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Update your account regularly and tweet oftenly, do some followings

chzafar2012, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  7. NuWave Studios

NuWave Studios Peon

Best Answers:
    The quickest way is to buy them on Fiverr. There are gigs there that will give you 10,000+ followers in just a day or two for just $5. Note that this is a blackhat method, some of the accounts will be bots, the real accounts will not be loyal, and you run the risk of getting your account suspended.

NuWave Studios, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  8. tim-buchalka

tim-buchalka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Totally a waste of time to "buy" followers, there is a very real possibility of getting your account banned - especially getting a large group of them in a short period of time.

The only people who profit from this is the people you are paying. I find it sad that so many people are recommending you do this - These people usually have a hidden agenda or just don't know what they are talking about. Certainly I have doubts they are doing anything properly with Twitter.

Way to "help" someone guys - "help" them to have their account banned.

Remember: The point of attracting followers on twitter is to make money right? Well any follower you add using a service will never buy anything from you, or engage with you, or do anything with you. Totally useless. And you add the risk of getting your account banned? And you pay for the privilege. Wow great deal where do I sign up lol :)

Give out great content and engage with people and you attract followers the right way, people who are interested in you and what you have to say and are far more likely to buy things on your recommendations and engage with you. And thats the goal right ? Yes I speak from experience.

Best of luck with it !

tim-buchalka, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  9. NuWave Studios

NuWave Studios Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you tim-buchalka. I thought it was obvious in my post that this is not a good idea. Maybe not, but you spelled it out well.

NuWave Studios, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  10. Stillalivee

Stillalivee Guest

Best Answers:
    For this Facebook helps you a lot regarding this matter, it can increase twitter followers in pasting your affiliate links in your good posts and sharing on other walls, groups, pages, events etc.

Stillalivee, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  11. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    #1. Make people know you tweet!

If people don’t know that your Twitter profile exists, they can hardly be blamed for not following it. Avoid this beginner’s pitfall by putting links to your Twitter profile in every accessible place that you can think of. Link it on your blog, Facebook page, Friendster (in the unlikely event that your friends are still using it), email signature and basically every place you maintain an online identity. Adding a twitter button to your blog can be done manually or by installing social media plugins.

#2. Follow other Tweeters

This step is essentially an extension of the one above but is nevertheless one that is rarely practiced. Some tweeters have the misconception that following other people on Twitter is an act akin to helping the enemy. Nevertheless, they fail to grasp the fact that by doing so, they are increasing the recognition of their own profile too! If people like what you say, they will certainly be more than willing to follow you this will increase Twitter Followers.

A useful tip is to develop an online relationship with respected figures within your industry by mentioning them in your tweets. If you have the attention of these people, you can be assured that attention from their followers would be forthcoming.

#3. Make the most of rush hour tweets!

Tweeting the best tweets in your arsenal won’t guarantee you increased visibility of your feed if you do so during off-peak hours. I.e. 3-5am in the morning when most of your (sane) followers would be snoring away. Studies show that top Twitter activity usually takes place between 10:00-16:00pm with the highest number of people engaging in tweeting activities during 1 and 2 pm everyday. It would therefore make perfect sense to tweet during these hours as there would be a better chance of your tweets being viewed.

For people unable to wait faithfully at their computer during these hours to fire off the perfect tweet (that is to say most people who’s holding down normal jobs), there are useful applications like Twaitter to help make your ascension in Twitter-dom even more meteoric that it already is. This will grant you the ability to send great tweets throughout the day, without having too much worries.

#4. Be active to increase Twitter followers

Be an active member of the Twittersphere. Retweet tweets that you find to be informative, useful or just plain hilarious. You will gradually gain the attention of the people tweeting them and if they find your tweets to be just as interesting, you can be assured that they will follow you and then retweet your tweets! Sooner or later you can be sure that you will garner the attention of their followers too!

Besides that, it might also be a good idea to be in constant interaction with your followers. Frequent status updates work well in keeping your followers glued to your profile but interaction with a personal touch have the potential of working even better. When possible, join in their discussions or as mentioned above, retweet their tweets when you find them to be interesting reading material.

Sam Gilmore, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  12. khsocial

khsocial Member

Best Answers:
    Google twiends that is very good.

khsocial, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  13. baltaza

baltaza Peon

Best Answers:
    the simplest way is to create a virtual business card at baltaza dot com website which is a network for producers and consumers. Then make it your email signature. It automatically links your twitter account to your Facebook and whoever you email.

baltaza, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  14. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    tweet interesting Articles and follow the peoples.
    follow me i follow back to you.
    Re tweet good article.

above are the some way to increase your followers.

azharSEO, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  15. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    In twitter, most of the people like 'give and take strategy'. If you follow someone, he will follow you. Do that naturally. Follow few regularly, and add few regularly. It will take time but this is the most safe way.

rubeljoy, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  16. BlackCatXIII

BlackCatXIII Active Member

Best Answers:
    BlackCatXIII, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  17. Tim121

Tim121 Guest

Best Answers:
    Connect all your social media profiles to one another, and update them regularly. Also, go manually follow a bunch of people on twitter, and you should get quite a few followers back.

Tim121, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  18. Cloud Strike

Cloud Strike Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of way you can do to get more follower instantly. Some method that I have been try are :

1. Buy twitter follower
    2. Share your attract information in your status
    3. Follow another member, and request to follow back
    4. Use the twitter follower applications
    5. Etc

You can use all method or choose the best one as your choice.

Cloud Strike, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  19. RyanWasHere

RyanWasHere Peon

Best Answers:
    Be interesting...

RyanWasHere, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  20. mebiplob

mebiplob Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was looking for the same and i find out there is some site that will help me to get follow. i can increase my follower with twiends and youlikehits and Link Collider use any of them that will surely help you to get twitter..it will also help you increase facebook like.

mebiplob, Jul 21, 2012 IP