1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Games etc on Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by SeniorWarden6407, Feb 21, 2012.

Can anyone help me? I've been with Facebook for a number of years now, and I'm fed up with my Facebook Friends constantly inviting me to visit the, what seems, innumerable games and things, which I find tedious, infantile and a total waste of time. I've tried leaving messages for them, both individually and en bloc - but no one seems to pay any attention. Now, I'm all for people having fun, but I don't have the time to waste on those silly games. It could be said that I'm childish in playing with my X-Box, but I enjoy doing that, so you can see I'm not a "stick in the mud" - so does anyone know how I can turn off the games invitations? I'm due to retire in a couple of months, so that I can devote my time to my family, my studies, the Royal Naval Association and Freemasonry; whereas, my full time employment prevents me from fully commiting my time to everything I love.
    Roll on April 20th
    Thanking you in anticipation.

SeniorWarden6407, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. mutuk04

mutuk04 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had the same issue a while ago and what i thought would help and indeed it did, is to ignore any invitation i receive

mutuk04, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. SeniorWarden6407

SeniorWarden6407 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, that's what I do now, but, if people wish to waste their time sending me requests, then it's up to them, but I don't wish to fall out with any of my 'friends' in the meantime.

SeniorWarden6407, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  4. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    try to ignore such cases .

edvvardbrian, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  5. mutuk04

mutuk04 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with you mate

mutuk04, Feb 23, 2012 IP