1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The 4 pros that slpit the pros with the Newbies - A free consultant tip by me

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Laceygirl, Mar 2, 2012.

Instead of getting so many pms and people asking I'm going to layout the basics to online business. So everyone is happy. Enjoy

Who ever reads the following should be smarter in online business if they never understood this concept beforehand. This is something the professionals know and follow. One of the main jobs I do is consulting but here's a tiny FREEBEE for you mutants:)p):

There is 4 main things that make you unstoppable into making a great deal online with minimal obstetrical. Not everyone has all of these skills. If you are the one who is missing one of these skill than you will have to take the skill you do have and use it the supplement the missing requirement.

Money:
    You need money to launch the site correctly no one likes a site that is half finished. It needs to operate near perfect and you need promotion power straight away. While many people do not have much money the more you have the easier it is to bump your site/network past the early road blocks. A site can be done without much money but you better have an excellent plan and and one heck of a lot of time on your hands. Trading time and work for money is more than fine but does take a hit on your motivation considering it takes much longer to get profit returns.
    The plan:
    If you have money but don't know what to do with it then this is no good. You need a good business plan that you will do with the money and it needs to match your funds as well. There's more to having a successful website than paying for it and randomly advertising it. Even if you are buying an established site you should be able to answer a few questions such as: Is there anything wrong with the site that can be fixed to be optimized better? What will I do to take it to the next level? Do I have to skills to handle this site?
    If you don't have the plan then you might as well use your money and/or time to work with/for someone who does have to plan.
    Time:
    Focus. If you have a bunch of projects, too many hobbies, or too large of a family to schedule hours for the day then there is no point into thinking you have a chance to make $500 a month or more. If you want success you'll have to work towards it, or a lot of money to waste on getting people to spend their time to do things for your site/network.
    Confidence:
    The confidence of getting the job done and a positive thought on it is important, without it you won't get through the front door of online business. This is where I have lost out of a lot. While I have money, tons of unique plans, and time no matter how far into the future I write down what exactly I'll do to achieve the goal I do not have the confidence. Its scary to throw in $2,000 and be willing to throw a year worth of time. What if its a waste of time? If you are not confident than you need to lower the bar. Instead of throwing a huge expensive site that's "GOTTA MAKE $1000 a month on the first year" try to get a site to make $30 a month, then $40, then $50.

I have been in both very large scale networks which required 6hrs a day and a mass investment to get going as well as sites that required manual SEO and only cost $30 to get started. You need to be smart if you are trying to make it good online.

When I see all of these auto blog guys running around here its just a total waste of time. I laugh at people who buy a domain for $10, take a design and throw it on, then show fake profit stats just to sell it for $1,000. In the end they all don't make a stable income monthly and have not learned skills to independently make money online for themselves.
    there is no get rich quick schemes that exist. Buy all of the E-books you want.

Laceygirl, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And most of all SPELL CHECK YOUR TITLES .... or you'll still look like a newbie .

ApocalypseXL, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    whoops. Well life goes on.

Laceygirl, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  4. Fengz

Fengz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    LOL didn't really notice it, till you point it out. Your comment is funny :)

Fengz, Mar 3, 2012 IP