1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Investment Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Business' started by emailboy, Mar 14, 2012.

As the title suggests, am really eager to help myself and all the other members who're looking for an investment suggestion. From my experience, the most common suggestion is investing in Forex. Otherwise, buying domain, building sites and flipping it. Unfortunately, am not experienced in both of them.

So to personally give it a try, I signed up with eToro with $50. I made it up to $65 but then I lost all of my money in a few hours. I understand that the Forex market is very volatile and when you have no or rare knowledge, it gets difficult.

What other options do I have? I am serious because I've quit my job and are about to be introduced to many responsibilities. So you can have an idea about the pressure. I am not talking about investing $10, by the way. I know it won't make any sense to invest such an amount. Instead making more doing some freelance jobs would be a better idea.

I can arrange some good money, so that's not an issue. But to keep risks a little low to start with, I don't want to invest all in one basket. I've learned this hard way. Trust me :)

So maybe $100 is good? $500 or I can even invest more than a few thousand dollars. But again, that would be way too risky for me as I don't want to give in everything I have. Its better in my view to start decent, maybe something around a few hundred dollars. I just wanna get involved in something legit, something that works and that can actually make me money every month.

Ideas please? :)

emailboy, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  2. blacknet

blacknet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hunt the forum far and wide for hard working people who need a helping hand, if you check the sites for sale and scripts for sale areas you'll normally find somebody with a good technical knowledge, lots of skills and who are trying to shift off totally original things for less than they are worth just to keep their head above water whilst they work on the bigger things.

Keep looking, you'll find somebody. Failing that, go to social micro lending sites and do some goodness + get a return on your investment.

blacknet, Mar 14, 2012 IP
    ibanezgrx1 likes this.
  3. FileHost.

FileHost. Peon

Best Answers:
    emailboy, a suggestion or two for you:
    I don`t know where your location is and whether they permit online betting but I can provide you with a service (it isn`t mine) that generated 160 points in 15 months. So in real terms based on say 10 Euro stakes, this would have been 1600 Euros. 100 Euro stakes would have generated 16000 Euros and so on.

Another service that I have used (again not mine) and this guarantees a minimum of 500 -1,000 GBP or Euros profit over a several week period (the cost to set-up is between 50 - 100 GBP/Euros only). This is truly a risk free opportunity that is permitted in any country where online gambling is legal.

If you or anyone else would like more details, please feel free to contact me.
    Thanks!

FileHost., Mar 28, 2012 IP
  4. psrinivas

psrinivas Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you don't have experience in forex, invest in etoro open book copy trader, you can copy top traders there by just clicking copy trader button once.

psrinivas, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  5. PeakSearchRank

PeakSearchRank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your best choice would be to invest into your business with that amount. To earn substantial returns each month on typical investments you need a large sum of money to start with. Or you can invest in moderate risk areas and build up using time progression.

PeakSearchRank, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  6. MWRD

MWRD Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you ... in addition to the work of a feasibility study enough before the start of any investment project

MWRD, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  7. insurancelink

insurancelink Peon

Best Answers:
    Investment in a life insurance policy can also be a good option of investment.

insurancelink, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  8. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forex is promoted as the sexiest way to make big money and all the adverts show the guy standing next to his Ferrari and the stunning blonde beside him,trust me 99% of people loose it and give up.I will admit that some traders are very good at what they do and yes they do make alot of money and these are the ones that they show in the promotional material that we see on websites and on the telly,for obvious reasons they aint going to show a guy who is on the street begging as a result of loosing it all.

I do trade FX not every day i will admit but say a couple of times a week and only 'cable' with CMC Markets based in London as long as you use some basic common sense rules you cake make more than if you had money deposited in a bank account,but its not an easy way to make money for sure.

Mega B, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  9. esdi123

esdi123 Peon

Best Answers:
    According me stock market is one of the good way for investing money.Stock market investing can offer an excellent way to build long term wealth over time.It is true that there are risks as well as rewards to investing in the stock market.

esdi123, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  10. saritayadav

saritayadav Peon

Best Answers:
    You should get shares, ties, and cash industry resources. You want to buy a varied collection of shares, as personal shares are too dangerous. For most people this implies purchasing good resources. I like Vanguard.com, other individuals like Constancy, TIAA-CREF, and DFA. Buy no-load, low cost resources. If you are like most individuals you will spend aspect of your cash strongly in inventory resources, and aspect cautiously in cash industry resources and connection resources. Vanguard.com has an on-line review which will give you an concept how competitive you want to be.

saritayadav, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  11. Chikorienpri

Chikorienpri Peon

Best Answers:
    You can google to know more about the best investment suggestions.

Chikorienpri, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  12. methad0ne

methad0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you could start with affiliate marketing. Find a good niche for your website, find products for that niche and advertise it. Pay some writers to write you quality reviews about that products, articles, find SEO experts or buy some ebooks about seo and start optimizing your website. You could make a good money from that.

methad0ne, Apr 9, 2012 IP