1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best CMS for Famous Quotes Collection

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by devjeetsingh, Mar 26, 2012.

Hello DP,

I'm planning to develop a website for famous quotes (Something like www.great-quotes.com ). I have a CMS in mind (Famouswhy.com) but it seems bit costly as I'm not able to pay $250 at this time. It would be better if you suggest me any alternates for the same. Initially I was planning to use wordpress but I really didn't find any template which represent my site in best way.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
    Devjeet

devjeetsingh, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  2. snowelephant

snowelephant Peon

Best Answers:
    You're not likely to find something free/cheap and exactly how you want. Wordpress is nice in that there are lots of plugins and themes available, which will help you get something running quickly. If you can't find something pre-packaged that you can afford, your best options are probably wordpress or buying a quotes database and writing a PHP script yourself, because it's going to cost you some time regardless.

snowelephant, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  3. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, Wordpress is better for it.

chinasa, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  4. h4rd2Beating

h4rd2Beating Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes i agree with you
    it depends on the theme that you choose

h4rd2Beating, Apr 10, 2012 IP