1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dealing with scammers who order services

Discussion in 'General Business' started by daones, Apr 9, 2012.

I dont know about other people but it seems like certain niches for people who order services are online are scammers this year... Ive noticed these steroid related clients they order services from me. The first time I just thought they were a new customer they ordered about $200 from me I did all the work as usual and 2 weeks later paypal reversed the charge... Even after providing to paypal work done and conversation with the client in the past this has worked for me and i kept the funds. Which means more then likely they probably stole someone's paypal then paid for their site using their funds... And it happened about 2 months later, different name some type of website... but this time paypal held the funds within 48 hours. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed scammers ordering for these pharmacy/steroid type sites for web services.

daones, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  2. CharlesAnthony

CharlesAnthony Active Member

Best Answers:
    This should be a lesson for you while using PayPal.

Never use PayPal to receive payments from unreliable clients.

CharlesAnthony, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  3. daones

daones Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What ive been doing is if i get an order from one of these type of sites I simply tell them sorry we cant accept payments and do work for these type of sites... which will save me headache in the longrun. Just feel sorry for the people who actually do need services and are real people.

daones, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  4. CharlesAnthony

Best Answers:

You can also do one thing. Take money in advance and deliver after 50 days. This is because PayPal dispute works within 40 days only.

CharlesAnthony, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  5. daones

daones Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its after 45 days right? I was thinking something like that as well.. Although oddly enough the second order I got from them its still being held by paypal for like 40 days now or something i wonder if that would count towards that time. With that payment i cant even refund it or anything it went straight to being reviewed.

daones, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  6. Santacruz

Santacruz Active Member

Best Answers:
    what other payment method we should use rather than paypal then? any advice?

Santacruz, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  7. CharlesAnthony

Best Answers:

Never work for such sites. We use to get most of the spam emails from the online Pharmacy sites and gambling sites. If they can get involved with email phishing then it's too simple that they can cheat you too.

Once a betrayer is only betrayer. Use RIP OFF site to RIP OFF their business

All payment processor services have the Buyer & Seller protection option. All you need to ensure the trustable customer.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    CharlesAnthony, Apr 10, 2012 IP