1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting my business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by micheal3891, Apr 23, 2012.

i was browsing through sites where i can promote my business in qatar and found an interesting business directory site. i no there are a lot but since its a country that speaks arabic i believe i can startup there to promote my business. Can anyone give more idea on how to promote my business?

micheal3891, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  2. seoers

seoers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why not start with adwords?

seoers, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  3. elitebag

elitebag Peon

Best Answers:
    If it is new ,you can start with PPC and SEO at the same time .SEO is long term and with PPC you can get traffics in short time.

elitebag, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  4. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Start PPC for your business promotion.

jhardy2008, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  5. linksolution

linksolution Member

Best Answers:
    Arabic forums would help in promoting your business, websites, you can also do SEO location wise.

linksolution, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  6. Adamcooper

Adamcooper Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Adwords for Google
    Yahoo Search Marketing for Yahoo
    Bing Adcenter for Bing and MSN

Adamcooper, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  7. wpm82

wpm82 Peon

Best Answers:
    Digital marketing is a always a good way to start with.

You can optimise your business website for your targeted key phrases and demographics, so your prospects can find you on search engines.
    On top of that you can also place paid adverts (PPC Campaigns) to increase your visibility.

Social media engagement is also a good technique to increase your brand visibility. (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Blogs, Forums etc.)

There are other ways of digital marketing such as - newsletters/ email/ video/ mobile/ marketing

Finally, do not forget offline marketing as well - and you can use technologies like QR Code marketing to link your offline marketing with your online presence.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    wpm82, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  8. vigossqi

vigossqi Peon

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of ways to promote your business online, and if you are willing to put in the time required, your budget should not be a problem.

If you have not done so already, make sure you have your own website. Even if you are on an extremely limited budget, I would strongly recommend endeavoring to afford this. Depending on how tight your budget is there are always alternatives. Google for example allows you to create your own website for free, however you will not have much flexibility with your URL (a possible solution here is creating a domain name and setting up domain forwarding and domain masking. While there is a cost associated with this, it is very minimal).
    TIP: If you are trying to save some money, when creating your domain or website, google search promotion codes or vouchers for the hosting company you have chosen and you should be able to keep a little extra cash in your back pocket.

Now for the advertising. To begin with you could try posting in Forums on subjects based around your product or service. Try doing a google search for forum's based around your business and see what comes up. Remember with forum's the key is to provide as much value as you can, and to not just directly advertise your website. Have a link to your website in your signature along with a call to action (if you do not ask people to click on your link, chances are they won't). The more value you add to the online community, the more clicks you will receive.

Another possible free source of advertising is to submit Articles. Google search Advertising Directories and see what comes up. A good place to start is a website called EzineArticles. If your not sure how to write an article, look at what is popular and successful and try to copy what they do. How do they write their articles? How do they structure it? What is it that makes their article stand out? Remember it is all about how much value you can add, but you still want to leave your potential customer hungry and wanting more!
    TIP: Always continue to educate yourself. If you are on a budget, search through some of the other articles and you might even find some handy tips on advertising your business. However having said that, make sure you are careful who you take advise from. Sometimes the most costly advice is free.

And lastly, you do not have to advertise your business solely online. There is a lot of competition online so do not forget about the offline world as well. Maybe to begin with, go to your local library and read some books on Sales and Marketing (I would recommend this regardless of where you chose to advertise). I have found one of the more successful forms of offline advertising to be Drop Cards. These are basically just business cards, small enough to fit your customers pocket, with a little advertisement on each one. You can drop them in peoples mailboxes or place them on car windscreens. If you can try, to target places where people are already looking for a product or service that you are offering. You want to be as targeted as you can with your marketing to ensure you get the most out of your budget. If you can reach people who are in the market for what you are offering, all the better for you and your bank account.
    TIP: If you are on a budget, have a look at a website called VistaPrint, or google for similar sites. Business supply websites like this can sometimes have promotions that offer free basic business cards (a good cost effective way to create your drop cards).

vigossqi, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  9. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    Good post with clear tips of online marketing.

rith, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  10. traffic-masters

traffic-masters Peon

Best Answers:
    facebook ads
    msn ads
    adwords
    adbrite
    twitter
    internet marketing forums

traffic-masters, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  11. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube videos, good free advertising

MobileInternet, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  12. sksinghsanjeet

sksinghsanjeet Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi micheal,

You should start PPC and seo for promoting your business, You can get traffic in short time with PPC

sksinghsanjeet, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  13. andrewclives

andrewclives Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure SEO is the great option and also it becomes very popular from last few any years.There are many other ways for promote your business but it should be depend on your budget and the service which given by you in it.

andrewclives, May 7, 2012 IP
  14. ketset

ketset Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a great answer - you need go no further than that. Thanks for that

ketset, May 7, 2012 IP
  15. watt2k

watt2k Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend using facebook ads and google adwords.

watt2k, May 7, 2012 IP
  16. neil_buzzerchat_staff

neil_buzzerchat_staff Banned

Best Answers:
    facebook and google adwords both are popular for marketing.

neil_buzzerchat_staff, May 7, 2012 IP
  17. upbiz123

upbiz123 Peon

Best Answers:
    i prefer to SEO and SMO is good way to promoting your business .

upbiz123, May 9, 2012 IP
  18. uoftenwinny

uoftenwinny Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook and twitter should be the best 2 ways to promote your site.
    And arabic SEO may help a lot.
    SMO will works well too.

uoftenwinny, May 9, 2012 IP
  19. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a big enough budget PPC is great - but nowadays it's expensive to learn how to make more than you spend.
    Even once you manage to turn a profit and improve your quality rating, there will always be a PPC price you won't be able to reduce.

Instead, I'd suggest advertising using PPM - whether on Facebook, Adwords or Banners - where you pay per 1000 impressions of your ads.
    At first it might well cost more than PPC - but if you continuously split test and track your results, you should soon be able to get your advertising costs well below PPC levels.

seafrontsteve, May 9, 2012 IP
  20. grpssoftware

grpssoftware Member

Best Answers:
    If you need to promote your business with online business marketing, So Focus To SEO | SMO | SMM &PPC Are The Best Ways To Business Promotions.And Here One Noondalton Dot Com Also Follow To Business With Help of These.

grpssoftware, May 9, 2012 IP