1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Proxy Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Business' started by antman, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Leriss

Leriss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A proxy submitter would be a really neat thing.
    I've found proxysubmitter.com but I'm not sure if it's worth using that service, couldn't find any reviews at all and it doesn't say to which toplists it submits.

Leriss, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  2. trafficpromo

trafficpromo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I apologise, there were only about 40 or 50 without captcha. and were still working. Pretty sad out of around 130 bookmarks but I hope it helps.

trafficpromo, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  3. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can you share all the bookmarks? :p

newbie191, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  4. venturefox

venturefox Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have just compiled 25 of the best proxy lists which are accepting new submissions and are mostly automatic approval. You can check them all out here:

http://www.proxyblog.net/articles/25-proxy-lists-worth-a-submit-in-2012.html

As for automatic proxy submitters - they are a bad idea, you have no permission to abuse others resources and it's just a lazy method of developing your sites. It takes literally 5 minutes to submit to all proxy lists once you've done the registration step. Besides that, you will find most proxy list owners do NOT want their lists in any part of automatic submission software. Most proxy lists allow manual submissions, which keeps the quality up and makes the quantity of submissions manageable. When the proxy lists get flooded with junk because someone has automated the process, everyone will lose out.

venturefox, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  5. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    got your pm. I'll pm you the imacro once i updated it.

thanks!

guys I'm selling my PR3 proxy listing site here. It has a great domain name+PR3.

geekos, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  6. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    newbie191, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  7. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    are your domains used as proxies?
    if not I'll BIN it.

geekos, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  8. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All domains fresh never used as proxies according to my info. :)

newbie191, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  9. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    How you getting on with the proxy submitter Geekos , Also i will have about 4 proxys list for you to add in a few days , just got to get my host back , as my host took a dump i think.

SKULL, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  10. trafficpromo

Best Answers:
    Send me a PM if you need some hosting SKULL, I've found value in a few of your posts and would like to offer something back.
    Let me know what sort of bandwidth you need for your lists and if you need hosting for your proxies as well how much bandwidth you need for those as well and I'll see what I can work out for you. Also if you let me know what sort of hosting you were using previously it'll help me know if my current resources will handle it.
    Shoot me a PM

trafficpromo, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  11. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hello friends,
    I am trying to setup a proxy site on freeproxyhosting.net.
    I did everything. Filled the form with my adsense id and channel but I see the ads are not showing up on my site.
    If I see page source of the site it does not show any adsense publisher id. Is it a bug in their system or I am doing something wrong? I remember freeproxyhosting.net used to work well for me a few months back.

newbie191, Apr 29, 2012 IP
  12. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    let me know your proxy lists. my proxy autosubmitter is 80% complete. need to delete dead proxy listing sites on my list.

geekos, Apr 29, 2012 IP
  13. UncleP

UncleP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've just set up a new site with them and had no such problem. Did you add the pub-id to the config page as well as your account details? On the 'Add Site' setup page under the theme select there's a: "Adsense pub-id: (starting with, and including pub-)" field, that needs to be filled in too. Mine's filled in by default but I don't know if it's their system or my browser that does it. Failing that you could try using a custom theme and adding it manually in place of the <!--[pubid]--> tag.

UncleP, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  14. nwk

nwk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Free Proxy Hosting for free, Can they handle heavy loads? I have potential traffic of around 2000 visitors per day through my proxy list site.

nwk, May 1, 2012 IP
  15. UncleP

UncleP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They can handle that no probs, I get more daily hits to my sites hosted there, 2k isn't high imho.

And talking of proxy list sites...

Attention Proxy Webmasters:
    My newest proxy list needs your new web proxies - listproxysites.com - it's getting around 2k uv's daily so worth adding to your 'must submit to' list for future reference too. It's got good serps with lots of quality search engine traffic so submit your web proxies for more free traffic today. Backlinks and logins? Yes, sort of, it's one or the other. You can submit without logging in if you have a backlink (and there's a captcha to keep out bots), however, the home index page is randomized so backlinks aren't wasted as your proxy can show there at any time in the future. No backlink? Then make a free account and login, like normal atproxy lists, there's no captcha then either, the best of both worlds.

Got a new proxy? Submit here :D Please read the submission requirements first though, no free domains, no sub-domains or folders, no non-proxy hosts etc. If you have any trouble listing then PM me or use the 'contact us' page on the site.

I'd also like to add that all submitted proxies are posted to Twitter (follow us) and Facebook (like us/add as friend) plus sent to the google group daily (subscribe).

Last edited: May 2, 2012
    UncleP, May 2, 2012 IP
  16. BossBozz

BossBozz Peon

Best Answers:
    BossBozz, May 2, 2012 IP
  17. nwk

nwk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nwk, May 2, 2012 IP
  18. grapgat

grapgat Peon

Best Answers:
    grapgat, May 4, 2012 IP
  19. RossCheal

RossCheal Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was looking through my logs last night and noticed most of my hits from google Come from various forms and spellings of my domain.

Obviously to add more hits for other searched terms I'm going to have to do alot of SEO, my question is has anyone got some decent tips I could try to implement that they wouldn't mind sharing. Or would it be easier to just follow conventional SEO methods.?

Ross.

RossCheal, May 11, 2012 IP
  20. trafficpromo

Best Answers:
    I would say follow conventional SEO methods. But this is based on theory, not practice. I've never gone this route myself to be honest.

trafficpromo, May 11, 2012 IP