1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fiverr: Account Warning!‏ - Does Anyone Got The Same Problem?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by inyourway, May 6, 2012.

I think this is really funny actually..
    The Buyer asked me to provide him with the url to my twitter account. I wanted to buy some followers at twitter and I just wrote him the url at the order page, just as he asked me to.. when I did that my account got disabled.

I contacted Fiverr Support about this and the answer I got was:

I had already withdrawn my revenues so I didn't care much about it, but, I wrote them once more and told them this:

Within an hour they wrote me this:

Then I got a Refund from Fiverr, but they will certainly Not Reinstate my Account..

So, the Question is..
    Has anyone got the same problem? Did Your Account got disabled for the same reason?

Well, maybe I'm just dumb like a brick, but I really don't think that One Url in an Order page should be a reason to disable accounts..

What do you think about this?

Regards,
    André

inyourway, May 6, 2012 IP
  2. dezinerite

dezinerite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I only have experience with Fiverr's support...and they suck. Fiverr takes 1 whole dollar per transaction - that's 20% of the $5 you're supposed to get - and their customer support is worse than companies who don't even have a customer service department.

dezinerite, May 7, 2012 IP
  3. JohnRock

JohnRock Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you feel like you did something to violate Terms of Service? I personally have not had this issue before and i am very surprised.

JohnRock, May 7, 2012 IP
  4. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The only thing I could have done to violate the ToS, is that I provided the URL to my twitter account in the order page.
    I know of others that has gotten some kind of warning message from fiverr for doing so.. But my account got disabled right away. I really like Fiverr but I was shocked about this.

Regards,
    André

inyourway, May 7, 2012 IP
  5. dezinerite

dezinerite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't even think they actually read your support ticket to them. I don't think you should have said:

"I am willing to agree on violating the ToS when I gave the Seller the Url. I should have attached a textfile with that info instead..." you should have tried going with the "I had no intention and wasn't even aware that I was violating the TOS..."

But having said that, I'll stick to what I said in my previous post: Fiverr customer support SUCKS. They are earning too much money through passive income and so they do not value their customers anymore.

dezinerite, May 8, 2012 IP
  6. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, I told them that because I don't know if that is violating their ToS or not. However, that's the ONLY reason they could have disabled my account for.
    I just thought that if I where being honest and clear about my problems they could have helped me out, but I guess I was wrong.. I've already created a new account and so on, but what I'm getting mad about the most, is that I have a NEW account.. I have No feedbacks or nothing, and need to build my reputation once more, other than that, it's just "fun" that Fiverr Customer Support is crap. ^^,

Regards,
    André and Thanks for replying :)

inyourway, May 8, 2012 IP