1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what to do with SEO for a good career?? !!!CONFUSED!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by webgain, May 16, 2012.

hi friends... please help to make my career.

i am doing SEO from 1 year and few months but i don't think its a good line now for good career. can i do something else related to seo ? like any course (php, android, asp.net, java, ect...) that will help me for better career in the it field.

Please friends help me... I have done my graduation with non technical but also did computer engineering diploma.

Hope for a good response from you guys...

Thanks in Advance.

webgain, May 16, 2012 IP
  2. indiajobvacancy

indiajobvacancy Banned

Best Answers:
    Have you tried to help people to build their business with online method ?
    Website + your skill on SEO ???

indiajobvacancy, May 16, 2012 IP
  3. webgain

webgain Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for your suggestion... this is the last option when i would not interested in doing job. then i'll go my self business... but too much competition this is industry.. isn't it?

webgain, May 16, 2012 IP
  4. pradip200

pradip200 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi patience is the key to success, I am in SEO & web design business since 2003. Only after 2010 I got success in a significant way though others got much earlier. The more you work the more you learn.

One important thing to learn is that go through the websites which publish good articles on SEO and Internet marketing. Short-cut is not the way to success.

pradip200, May 16, 2012 IP
  5. webgain

webgain Guest

Best Answers:

yeah! "patience is the key to success"

i just asking for the additional course or line that can help me on SEO. As you are doing seo with web design.

webgain, May 16, 2012 IP
  6. premiumlockers

premiumlockers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah you can go through ppc training program and web design both, mobile application development, software developer, ..........etc

you can build yourself a complete web solution provider in the market...... so first go through the ppc than other activities.................ohkay

premiumlockers, May 17, 2012 IP