1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Services business , get a share from profits for doing things.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fixxi.net, May 16, 2012.

Basically the idea is we get together, we do some work to sell some freelancer services and then we distribute the profits IF we make any profits.

This is not a paid opportunity but an opportunity to get paid if we make some money together.

If interested check here community.fixxi.net/content/137-fixxi-associates

or discuss here

fixxi.net, May 16, 2012 IP
  2. Contentscreators

Contentscreators Guest

Best Answers:
    The link is not working, but this does sound very interesting. Could you explain further exactly what we would be doing.

Contentscreators, May 16, 2012 IP
  3. fixxi.net

fixxi.net Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The idea was we form a kind of virtual partnership with agreement to distribute profits. What we do is act like an agency to provide freelancer's services.

If we start generating business we share profits.

I have had some success I enrolled 2 - 5 associates to "sell" services to clients ... we are also enrolling freelancers now as we need these guys to have a skill to sell.

on unique point is I am trying to sell using "fixxed" or "predefined" services but it is still slow , we haven't uploaded much services yet. as the process is a little slow now , plus no much marketing yet.

I came here to the forums to get in touch with people who want to engage in something like that. I also need affiliate marketers .... but my thread got deleted at the warrior forum. The business of these forums is to discuss on the forum... but when it comes to what you talk about it is a little ... well google-style dictatorship .Well no google is the worst. .... they ban accounts , basically treat people like total crap...

anyway it seems to me that people-owned organizations should be prevalent yet there are hardly any. And the reason is money is printed by few bankers , basically if you are not their friend ... it is totally hard almost impossible , it is also insane since the total monetary system is totally inhumane .... you work... they print it and everyone goes to them.

what I am doing is a bit like ... a slave tries to work with other slaves to get food from their masters .... the system is not meant like that ... it is meant we work for them like sheep... they drive their cars.

point is it is veeeeery hard to organize something like that, but we just started and cant give up..

basically everyone thinks about money but everyone is afraid to stand up to those that print it.

what happens because we are doing this without money ... it takes time to generate turnover .... and people leave because they need to feed themselves.

go to community.fixxi.net and read on there , if you interested.

fixxi.net, May 16, 2012 IP