1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube Full length TV shows

Discussion in 'General Business' started by log0008, Jun 5, 2012.

On youtube i have seen lots of TV Shows, like Air Crash Investigation, i downloaded one of these and re-uploaded it and under youtube's copyright they put ads on it, i am guessing this would go to the shows owners - National Geographic Channel?

Also - if i was to embed these video on a site, can I, in that case the pre-roll ads would not run? I it legal?

log0008, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  2. AffiliatesCollege

AffiliatesCollege Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not sure I understand your question, someone else may. I just embed YouTube videos on my site as is. I reckon people understand that there are ads anyway. I however do keep the video intact.

AffiliatesCollege, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  3. log0008

log0008 Active Member

Best Answers:

I have uploaded a TV show and under copyright youtube place pre-roll ads onto it which is fine by me - BUT i would like to embed these video into a blog and these for the ads will no long play - is this ok?

log0008, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  4. lose4tech

lose4tech Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    no,payroll adds do appear even if you emebed it in your site,google treats all the traffic as same.

lose4tech, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  5. AffiliatesCollege

AffiliatesCollege Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay, you must keep them intact by law. Don't let that stop you using them if it's good info for your visitors. Look at it this way - people come to your site and see a relevant video that interests them. What do they do? Stay on your site to watch it! That is great for lowering your site's bounce rate and great for your rankings in the long term. Google love it when you add videos to your content.

Read this post over at WarrioForum for more detail about your question. The only other suggestion is to download it, then make your own edited video introducing the rest of the video content. Refer to the source.

AffiliatesCollege, Jun 6, 2012 IP